The happy moments

It was the 24th of September ,1998 and i was still a baby. We were a rich family. We would spend a lot of time together , have picnics at the beach and have road trips going everywhere which was really exciting for me.

By the time i was three years old in February , my parents threw me a birthday party i would never forget. We had it at a clubhouse near my village, we had a lot of games and it was an excitement for everyone.

By the time it was July the year of 2003 i was six years old. It was summer time and it was really fun.

So we went on a road trip going to Los Angeles. ( we lived in Las Vegas)
I packed my things with the help of my mom.

We were sitting in my bed thinking about our plans in L.A. like what we were gonna do there or where will we have dinner as a family. As i said we were a rich family, we were going to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios, one day for each.

So when my mom said this to me i was hyperventilating and hugged her really tight and said "thank you" ! So when we were done packing my bag for the trip it was getting late.

It was about 7:00 in the evening and our maid has cooked dinner. So when it was exactly 7:30pm she rang the bell that would signal us that it was dinner time. So she rang the bell then i rushed down the stairs like a horse winning the race because i was excited for tomorrow and really hungry.

When i arrived it was some turkey and mashed potato in a rich china plate with three forks, two big spoons, one teaspoon and a butter knife.

So when all of us were gathered around the table we elegantly sat down and gave thanks. My mom started and said " Lord, please bless the food that we are about to eat. Please make our trip to L.A. tomorrow a safe and enjoyable one. Amen."

So we knew our manners we got the regular spoon and the same with the fork to munch in our dinner. I got some plain rice to go with my turkey leg and mash. I know what you're probably thinking, we eat a lot just for the three of us. Well , actually we give our leftovers to the homeless animals in the streets.

I was talking to my parents about how my summer was going. So they talked about how hard it was to work. You see, my mom was an interior designer while my dad was a criminal lawyer. Both very hard to keep up with but it helps the family improve. Also, both my parents started a small business of selling clothes that they designed both for men and women. So they were talking about it the whole time we were eating and enjoying our food.

So when the last bite of the turkey was eaten and the last sip of juice had been drank, we all had a walk outside the house to let the food that we ate go down.

We were enjoying the moonlight and the windy breeze, it was the most wonderful feeling ever. So as 8:00pm came by we took the last breath of the breeze and went back to our house to still prepare for some of the things for tomorrow.

When i got to my room i secretly dint sleep yet because my favorite tv show was on and i had to watch it. After the ending of the show i started yawning so i thought it was time for me to sleep. So i got my pajama's on, brushed my teeth and jumped on my bed, tucked myself in the blankets and hugged my favorite teddy bear. I called him teddy. He was a best friend i could never let go of.

I said good night to him too and shut my eyes and imagining how L.A. would be like.