Roadtrip to wander

So it was the next day. My alarm went off then suddenly i woke up. I yawned really loud because i was still very sleepy it was 7:00am.

We had to wake up that early for our trip to L.A. So my mom barged in my room and said "Good Morning" ! So when i finally have to courage to stand up and get out of bed, i ran downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. Our maid cooked pancakes,bacon, and eggs. The scent of these delicious food were everywhere in the entire house !

So when my parents got down from their room i kept on talking to them about our trip. I said " mom ! I am really excited to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios and about meeting all the disney princesses.

I was excited for all the rides and food that were there. So when i finally stopped talking we were all finished with breakfast. We went to our rooms and checked off everything that was in our list of things to bring.

As i was checking mine , i noticed a missing check mark and that was my swimsuit, i couldn't find it until finally I saw under my bed. So when all of my stuff were there i shouted "Ready !" out loud so that my parents could here me.

I called my maid and asked here to bring my luggage down the stairs, same with my parents. I got my pastel pink string bag as my carry on. So i set off downstairs to wait for my parents. I said good bye to my dogs and left to go to the car to arrange our things. So when we were all set we departed to our car and set off to an adventure. So as time flew by i fell asleep in the car and missed off some great settings.

When i woke from my nap, i looked out the window and the view was a desert with tumbling weed rolling into the wind, and green cacti just standing up. I asked my parents where were we they said in between L.A. and Nevada.

So i told them i was hungry then luckily they brought a bag of chips. Our car had a tv monitor so i asked them if a could watch the Lizzie McGuire Movie. So we watched it and my favorite part was the last when Lizzie sang the song i sang along because her voice was amazing.

After drinking 5 bottles of water i told my parents i needed to go, its been 3 hours so they said yes. We stopped at the nearest gas station , i ran as fast as i could to find a toilet, my mom was with me. ( I'm still 6 years old year okay ?) So when i finally found it, i knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there fortunately it was vacant. When i took a step out of the washroom i looked at the sky and it was bright blue, it was amazing the view and the fresh breeze.

There was this store so i told my mom if i can buy some ice cream since it was very hot that day. It was 10:00am on the road. It was a quiet drive until i finally asked my parents to turn on the radio to listen to some good ol' fashioned country music to match the setting of where we were. It was the best trip yet ! We sang our favorite songs and watched movies and it was the best time for our family bonding together. At last we have arrived. L.A. was amazing !
The sun was shining, cars were honking and we even saw the Hollywood sign on our way. L.A. your a beauty !