Confession

"I LOVE YOU, MIKEY"

that's what you want to say but you can't bring yourself to do it, you've never confessed to anyone before.

Not even Hanma, you just said it normally without thinking about it, since you both assumed thats how you felt about eachother.

But with Mikey, it's different. He makes you feel good. In a way that you felt no one else could make you feel.

"Mikey, we have to get going before we miss it" Kaku enter the living room, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Kay" Mikey nods at the rest of the gang then turn his attention to you. "Can this wait? It's not anything important is it?"

"Mmm mmm, it's not" You shake your head reassuring him with a smile.

"Alright, we'll talk later" Mikey exit the building along with his members following behind.

A shallow sigh seep through your lips.

Turns out Bonten aren't the ones getting in the way, no one but yourself.

10 hours later

🕑: 10:00 p.m

You had fallen asleep in the middle of impatiently waiting for Mikey to come back.

You cleaned your room, watched movies, watched an anime series, listen to music, but in the end sleep is what keeps you distracted.

The room door open and close before a figure appear in the dark, landing on the bed next to you.

Mumbles vibrate in the back of your throat as you force your eyes open, coming face to face with Mikey's adorable glowing features.

"Did I wake you?" He asks while spreading the covers over your bodies then embracing you in his strong arm.

"It's fine" you inhale the fresh scent emanating from his cool body. He had just showered and he smells really good.

"What'd you wonna tell me?"

You are both alone in a room together, a solid opportunity has present itself to you so you absolutely cannot let this one slip.

"Mikey, ever since we've met, my life has been a very intense rollercoaster filled with challenges and a lot of ups and downs"

He twitches at the cold tone behind your words. His eyes shift off to the side.

"With that said" You cup his cheeks in your hands, holding his attention. "It's because of you that I'm still alive, thank you!"

"And I"
You plant a 10 second kiss on his lips then slightly pull back, connecting your forehead with his.
"I can't help Loving You Too"

Mikey's eyes widen at your late night confession. His heart skip a beat as his visage lights up from absolute atonishment.

"So you're my whore now?" A mischievous grin spread across his lips.

"Well, if you put it like that, yes, I'm yours" You can't help laughing at his atrocious expression. "I'm scared now"