Game 1.... The start

⚫️🔺◾️ circle, triangle, square. circle, triangle, square. What does this mean.. I think I should call. There's no one and no where for me to go to. I contemplate for a second but I then type the numbers slowly in the phone and it rang for a second. "If you would like to play please state your name and when you were born." says a man with a deep voice coming from the other end. That was straight to the point, I say in my head. "Hello?" the man says. "Uh yes sorry" I say. "Please state your name and the date when you were born." the man says sternly. "Ji-yeong, April 15, 2001. I say responding. "Okay meet at __________ tomorrow at 6:30pm." Before I get to respond the phone call ends.

I get to _______ as the man said to. He to come at 6:30 so I came at 6:25. As a look down at my watch I see it turn from 6:29 to 6:30 and as I look back up a van is in front of me. The doors slowly open and I see a person in a mask at the drivers seat. I slowly step confused. The doors close and I sit in the empty seat before me. There were around 10 other people in the van, sleeping deeply. As I look around the van smoke comes from the top of the van. Before I can do or say anything I feel my eyes get..tired..

I wake up to classical music being played as I open my eyes I see hundreds of people in hundreds of different beds. Everyone looks confused and frightened. I feel the same. Everyone leaves their beds and I join them. Everyone joins in a big circle. Something is
intriguing them. I push three multiple people and see a man with the number 101 on his chest pushing around someone. They trumble to the floor and turn their head back to 101. A girl. Tall,cold,smug but there's something to her. Something mysterious. She wipes her lip of blood and snickers. After a minute of staring in her eyes multiple red clothed masked people with guns walk in to the large room. Everyone gets startled.. "What the fuck.." I whisper quietly to myself. The masked people in the front of the room explain what is happening to us. They tell us to sign.. paper? We all line up in around 6 different lines and sign. Most people are signing without reading. The women infront of me signs the paper and walks away to the back of the room. I try to pause and read the paper. As I read for less then a minute I hear, "Hurry up girl." a man behind me says. I turn around and see 101 the man that was pushing around that girl. He stares me in the eye and steps closer. I get annoyed and stare back. I then get a tap on the shoulder and it's the masked man with a circle tapping on the paper. I sign quickly and 101 says, "Told you to hurry up kid." he laughs.

After everyone finishes signing the papers a woman's voice comes up over our heads echoing, "Everyone please follow to the game room." and she repeats it one more time. Everyone follows in a line and we end up at a colourful room full of stairs. We all go one by one and the womens voice tells us to smile and look at the camera. I keep a straight face and follow to people in front of me up the bright stairs. Not to far ahead of me I see the mysterious girl. She's look emotionless, number 067. 067. I try and keep my eye on her but she turns the corner and i lose sight of her. As my eyes wander there the hundreds of people we get lead to a room. Fake blue painted sky. A huge doll.. What is this..?

The doors close. The same womans voice comes from above our heads once again. "We will be playing red light green light. The rules are when it says green light you may move ahead. When it says red light stop. If you are caught moving after red light, you will be eliminated." it says. "What? Red light green light? A kids game?" I say to myself. "Let me repeat the rules, When it says green light you may move ahead, When it says red light stop. If you are caught moving after red light, you will be eliminated." The doll turns its head and says, "Green light" Most people walk ahead slightly except a young adult at the front. He runs, and as the doll says "Red light" and turns its head. He stumbles on his left foot and moves around almost falling. A bang is shot and he falls to the ground. Everyone is confused. A man turns to me and asks.. "Did you hear that..?" The doll turns back around fading the tree and says "green light" once again. Suddenly the boys friend starts screaming and running. Another gun shot is heard. Another woman starts screaming and everyone begins to run to the doors. Gunshot, gunshot, gunshot. I'm in shock and I couldn't move a single bone in my body. Gunshots keep roaming threw the room as people fall to the ground. The gunshots finally stop. "Green light" it says once again. Around after round, all i can hear or think of is the doll. I focus hard on the words. Moving forward at green light and stopping at red light. As I look over at the clock it says '00:10' Shit! I'm almost to the finish line. As there is 5 seconds left I leap over the line as the doll is turning its head.
Breathing heavy I look over. It's 067. I look around at the dead bodies scattered around the room.

"What.. the.. fuck."