Prologue

Hello and thank you for choosing my book to read. First off this is my first book i've written and if it is trash please tell me why and how to fix it. Second, I've done a lot of research about the dancing world and the many problems within it. This book is going to be about the horrors that some face in the dancing industry. This book is not going to be a love story, if I turn this into a series... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Also this book is going to deal with depression, eating disorders, anxiety, abuse. If you are not in the right state of mind do not read this, please. Also I love feedback but please try to be nice about it. Once again thank you for reading this book...enjoy.

          What's the difference between the younger dancers and me? I've thought about this question long and hard and I've come to only one conclusion... passion. Passion can be the root of everything good but you have to remember good cannot exist without the bad, nothing is good in the world if there isn't evil to compare it to. Think about it like this, passion leads to love, to hope, it leads you to live. But it can also lead you to hate, to destroy, violence. Almost everyone has some type of passion, but what about the others who don't fall into this category? They are a husk of what they once were, they are not dead or alive, they are numb. They don't have passion so they cannot hate nor love, they are just here. But what does it take to leave a person into a shell they once were? What does it take to lead a person not to hate or love. There are lots of different reasons, so many that I can't count. Me, well I do not fall into the category of passion, I am a husk. I am just a shell of the girl I used to be many years ago. The difference between the little dancers and me is passion, something that I don't know if I'll ever get back.