Chapter 5. Reason Of Disappearance

"Never be deceived by their appearance or personality, they might not be who you think they are

"Never be deceived by their appearance or personality, they might not be who you think they are."

-Unknown Author

Naoto's POV

as I went in my car, I got a call from Chifuyu,' great what is it now.' I thought and picked up the phone to get a shouting by him, I growled at him and cursed him.'' chill out what the hell you want now. I gave you a hint so-'', I was cut off when he said this."I think I found Takemichi...I'm not quite sure but we both made eye contact before he disappeared in thin air."

''How did he looked like?"

"he has black hair it was fluffy, he has blue ocean-like eyes, clear white toned skin, very short, he was wearing a red collared shirt with a suit, he had a like necklace with clover on it," he said, while I look through Takemichi's files but when he mentions the necklace was definitely him.

"Oh, and I saw him with your sister, uhh was it tachi something..oh! Tachibana Hinata, also with the Senju girl and Mikey's sister." he also mentions.'tsk so she knew he was here all along huh,why am I not surprised.',I thought and didn't know I dozed off on the phone before getting a loud slam which scared the fuck out of me.'' you still here sleepyhead or did your brain went to the clouds?", I heard him saying while snickering.'' Tch yea, anyways ill look into it anything else before I hang up?", I said before sighing. He just laughed and answered no before I hang up.

"Where are you Takemichi.."

Bonten's Groupchat

Drugs Lord(Sanzu): hello motherfuckers except for my king of course :)

Sugar Daddy(Koko): I forgot this idiotic group chat existed.

Mr.Detective(Naoto): I'm leaving.

Mr.Detective has left the chat

Drugs Lord has added ***-***-**** into the chat

Drugs Lord has renamed ***-***-**** = Mr.Detective

Big Man Draken is now online

Big Man Draken: Isn't this the old Toman's group chat? never thought it survived

RanRan(Ran): At least we get to chat for a bit? isn't that already better after all we are grateful that this gc isn't deleted because Takemichi's msg still here?

King(Manjiro): If you do talk about Michty-kun without my permission I will not hesitate to shoot you.

Mitsuya: hey um- your girlfriends here are loud asf you know I can't concentrate.

RinRin(Rindou): What girlfriends? we didn't even take one home?

Chifuyu: I think Mitsuya means Emma, Hinata, and that Senju girl.

Big Man Draken: Emma?Hinata? what why would they be here and with that bitch too.

Drugs Lord: King was interested in some boy and well manage to knock them out since that boy was with them but he also manage to escape smh :/

Mr.Detective: What boy, is it that boy Chifuyu is talking about or

Chifuyu: Yea him lol

Mr.Detective: @everyone meet me tomorrow at 3:45pm it's very important.also bring my sister and her friends will you,especially the black-haired boy, I suggest you do if you wanna know.

Mr.Detective went offline

King: Everyone you heard him if your not there on time on absent ill hunt you down and kill everyone you love.

Everyone: yes my king

TIMESKIP
3:40pm.

Kazutora's POV
As I took the loud fuckers out the van they keep kicking me so I had a urge to stab them like seriously..why do I have to be in charge of them.whatever..

"GUYS LOOK I GOT THE BOY!",yelled the fucking drug addict none other then sanzu.i dragged the girls with me as I walk to him and inspect the boy."Oi no touchy touchy I got him first back off.".i heard someone said so I turned around to see inui,'what a surprise.never knew he would still come.'i thought
Sanzu and Inui started fighting like children so I walked away from them."idiots.."I whispered.

3:46pm
Naoto's POV
"Everyone listen right now!",I shouted,getting their attention also.I heard whispers and talking about me in the back but I didn't give a single shit anyway.I looked over to see takemichi,my sister,Emma,and senju..all tied up to their chairs and was gagged. takemichi is the only one with a blindfold since people might be shocked who knows.

"As you all knew,Takemichi Hanagaki..one of our strongest friend an partner had been found dead after jumping off the roof am I right?or that was what we thought."my tone went serious and cold,as I still speak.."He saved all of us but then we all back stabbed him..it was a very big regret we made but there's still hope.What is that hope you say?That hope is that,Hanagaki Takemichi is still alive."

Everyone stared,glared at me as if I was crazy or something but I didn't mind one bit.

I went over and put my hands on takemichi's shoulders as he's still struggling." This guy here..Is him."

I took his blindfold off and he looked afraid.
I see Manjiro walking up to us so I back up alittle to only be death glared by my older sister.i did the same to her too.

Takemichi's POV
'No no no no this isn't happening  I can't let them know yet..not now atleast!',i thought as I saw mikey walking up to me..I was scared,but I took a deep breathe and looked calm.i stared at everyone,my friends,my old friends,my partner..'Why did I come back..if I didn't this would've never happened..gomenasai hina-san,Emma-san, and senju-San I'm sorry for bringing so much trouble to you..'I muffled in my gag as tears rolled down my face.

1 POV
As Manjiro walked up to takemichi,he was about to cry but maintain having no emotion whatsoever.He took out takemichi's gag and he ordered the others to take theirs off too.

Hinata's POV
"How dare you naoto you betrayed us..how could you.."I was disgusted and  furious,that Manjiro guy asked why did takemichi leave.So I spoke up for takemichi knowing he's mentally and emotionally in pain,"Isnt it obvious?you guys believed kisaki over him.how would you feel if your in his place.he sacrificed his life for you all.It even affected his mental health and his physical body.he never wanted to leave,it was all if you who force him to leave.i hope he never forgives you,if you try touch him you have to go through me first."

Will hina and mikey actually fight?will takemichi forgive them?stay tuned~

Hello you all,I'm afraid to say that I might actually discontinue because my parents are trying to find out about my books,they dislike homo stuff and will ask me to delete if they knew in scared cuz they just asked me to give my user name or I'll be ban from using wattpad again..so I did it,thankfully she read only the first chapter. for now I have to check if she's on my page or I'll be dead as soon. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter make sure to stay safe and stay healthy bye guys <33