David meets Kayleen

David's POV

I started my search for the techno siren. I wonder what she looks like. Is she alone is she with her other friends?

I don't know....

(Time skip)

I was just thinking of quitting my search for the day. Then I seen her....she was so beautiful. I fell out of the tree that I was in. I fell into a bush in front of her. 'Well that's embarrassing' I thought. I heard her say, "Are you okay?"

Damn her voice sounded like an angel. "Yeah I'm okay." I said turning me face away from her. "This is so embarrassing." I whispered. "Your alright" I heard her say. "Oh shit you heard that!!" "Mmmhmm" She laughed.

"I'm Kayleen. What's your name? " She stuck her hand out. I took her hand,"David." "It's an honor to meet you Prince David. Now how about we get some shut eye?"

I followed her,"I would love that." She patted the spot next to her on a beach bed she had made earlier. I blushed and laid down next to her. "Goodnight." I heard her say. I smiled and said, "Goodnight." Then I whispered, "Love you."

I felt her sit up, "YOU WHAT?!" She laughed hysterically. I turned bright red, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

" I have a question." She said sounding more serious. "Shoot." I stated. "Well is there a way to bring my Dad back?" I raised my eyebrow,"What? I thought your dad was King Trollex." "No thats my papa. My dad's name is Zedd."

I looked at her, "Yeah but you would need to grab his body and bring it up on the surface." When I finished talking she raced to the water. 10 minutes later I see with her father's body.

She set him down and we healed him. I see his eyes open, "Babygirl?" I looked at her and seen her crying, "Dad!!!!" She raced to hug him. He smiled and hugged her back. When they let go of each other she hugged me, "thank you so much."

I smiled and I was about to hug her back when I seen her father approach us. "Who is he?" Her dad's voice deepened. I got so scared. "This is David dad. He helped me bring you back." She said happily. "You know that he is the prince of Rock right? " her father said.

I look at him and bowed, "sir I mean no harm to you nor your daughter. I just wish to accompany you and her." He grunted at me, "fine." He turned away and made his own bed to lay on.
I was sweating buckets. She giggled, "let's go to sleep." She laid down and I laid next to her. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

______________________________________

Hello my trolltarts. I'm sorry for not posting more I have been busy with work and school. Anyways I will see you next time.