Chapter five (lemon warning)

Zedd's POV

I kissed Trollex for a few minutes before he started squirming. We parted and he wined. I chuckled at him. "What's so funny?", he said.
"You." I said simply.

"I feel weird.", he sighed. I picked him up and took him to the room. I threw him on the bed. He looked at me wide eyed. I smiled.

I locked the door and got on the bed. Trollex so cute. I kissed him deeply and I take off my accessories. He went down to my member and licked it. I fell back on the bed.

He took me in his mouth. I held his head and breathed. I grunted in pleasure. He was so good at it. I felt like I was at my peak. I released in his mouth. He swallowed and took my member out of his mouth.

"You taste so good.", he said leaning against the pillows. I flipped him over on his stomach. He looked at me scared. "Don't worry I'll be easy." I said. He smiled slightly. I carefully went in him. When I was about 3 quarters in he whined in pain.

I stopped and waited for him to adjust to my size. He nodded and I continued. When I was all the way in I waited for him. He wiggled and I smiled. I began to thrust in him.

Within minutes he was crying out in pleasure and for me to go faster. I ended up going as hard as I could and as fast as I could. He was screaming that he was going to release so I continued. I even jerked his member.

We both released at the same time. Then we clasped on the bed. We cuddled and fell asleep as I covered us up. I just hope he doesn't get mad if he is pregnant with our baby. I kissed him on the head and fell asleep.

______________________________________

Sorry if bad or too much detail. But in my version the male trolls can get pregnant. Please don't judge me so bye!