Chapter 1- The Main Things

Enjoying the good things in life until you pass,  is the best way to fulfill your mind and soul.

A couple main things you should enjoy in life are your closest friends and family, They won't be there your whole life, so you should cherish them, enjoy their presence, their smiles, laughs, and tears.

It might sound revolting spending time with them.  You know how you'd say you hate your brothers and sisters even your parents, but deep down you know you love them with everything you have.

You should never say that you hate your brothers, friends, or sisters because they might not be there when you need them. So be kind, if you cause them to not like you when you are all older everything you've done will come to bite you in the ass.

When your dad or mom asks you a favor such as taking out the trash don't argue or refuse them just simply get up and do it. When you've finished the task you may go back to what you were busy with.

If your mother asks you to make her food do it because why not? It isn't like she's asking you to give up your phone or something, Just kindly say an "okay" or "fine" I mean I'm not one to tell you what to do just giving advice. Make your mother something to eat maybe she isn't feeling well or she's stressed out about some things, respect her how you'd want her to respect you.

The Main thing everyone should enjoy is eating food, all types of food meatloaf, lasagna, pizza, sushi, pasta, chicken, etc.

Food is a necessity you can't necessarily live without it, I mean you can starve yourself but that's torture, but drinking water is another way to "hold you over."

Taking the time out of your day to make yourself something to eat is good. Making your own food gives you a valid reason to get up and be happy no matter if you burn the food or not.

Learning is a big part of making food, because every time you make something new you get excited and smiley. Food makes everyone happy....usually. Learning the recipes that involve making food is a big part of enjoying it.

So basically food is good we all love it ,so learn it, make it,  and be happy.

Enjoying the presence of your pets is another main thing you should do, they love us more than they love themselves. They help with anxiety, stress, and so much more, getting us through our lives with a best friend.

Their company making us smile and laugh when they act silly or when they are dramatic about taking a bath like it'll kill them,

their actions though sometimes might not make us the happiest, are what we love most about them about how much they care for us as we do them. They alarm us when there's danger or when our illness is going to spike, they find help when we need it most, they can even do CPR. Animals are so important to us so majestic and gentle, sometimes their vicious but only because of the way they have been treated beforehand.

Should we enjoy having and wearing clothing? My answer is absolutely! Who in their right mind would want to walk around naked?! I say clothes might be slightly uncomfortable at times but they hide us very well.

When having a favorite shirt or outfit, you may wear that outfit or shirt all the time. I had a shirt once, I loved it, it was a Rick and Morty shirt. It was silky to my skin it made me comfortable while wearing it . I don't know where that is now, though it is probably to small. If you do have a favorite shirt or outfit wear it, keep it clean because if you don't that's nasty.