WHEN REALIZATION HITS

🥞Mikey

Him: Manjiro was falling for you but he hasn't realize his feelings just yet

Him:
Manjiro was falling for you but he hasn't realize his feelings just yet. Sure he'd get embarrassed but romance isn't exactly his best suit.

You:
In contrast, your aware that your starting to like him, not just friends but more than that.

===============================

Another day of spending time with Mikey both of you are hanging out more and more often now, at first it was just every Saturday then every weekend till it became every other day and now you see each other almost everyday. "I wonder what he's doing right now." (M/N) was definitely having fun at fist glance it seems that he wasn't bothered by the fact that his parents are away but deep down he was lonely, his thoughts wandering to the times he and Mikey would have fun like there's no tomorrow.

Slowly but surely he was falling for Manjiro Sano, one look and everyone could tell. The way he looks at him, the way you give him special treatment compare to the others, how you let him do as he please when your hanging out. Even Draken noticed the change in both you and Mikey, so much so that when both of you are together he intrust Mikey's safety to you and would give you guys your alone time.

[Draken-kun is the third wheel in Mikey's scenario, poor baby just you wait I'll give you the spotlight later.]

You were waiting for Mikey at your usual waiting spot scrolling on your phone waiting for the familiar sound of his bike "Babu". "(M/N)-chin! Hope your not waiting for to long." There he was sitting on his bike, his feet was touching the ground supporting the balance, hand on the handle bar before getting off and gesturing you to take his place. Smiling at him you sat at the front while he was sitting at the back. "Where do you want to go this time, Manjiro-kun." This was the usual for you now. He always want you to drive his 'Babu' whenever your hanging out. "Let's go to the beach (M/N)-chin.~" Nodding, you started driving towards the nearest beach scenery you know.

Manjiro Sano, no... rather "the invincible Mikey" a child that has a heavy cross to bear a responsibly to protect his friends and lead Tokyo Manji Gang. On the other side there was Manjiro Sano a man who wants to be a child away from the gang, away from his title, away from his responsibilities. Every time he's with you then can he feel normal, he feels like he can be himself not as a gang leader but as an equal, just Manjiro. Hugging you on your waist burring his face on your back, his hands wandering on your clothed stomach, he enjoys the undivided attention and care you give him. At first (M/N) felt flustered at his skinship habits but in the end you got used to it...maybe. His thoughts drifting to many things, he mumbled "(M/N)-kun...don't leave me, kay."

Looking at the side mirror you saw the guy your falling for. His eyes were closed, looking so calm, innocent, and peaceful. "Don't worry, I'm here Manjiro-kun."

[Get married...here...💳💥💳💥💳 Now, Go!]

🐉Draken