CHARACTER SKETCHES ARE HERE GUYS 🥰♥️

Dev: A sweet innocent boy tries to solve problems. A person with a smiling face having solution to every problem. He loved to spend time in reading and enjoying with friends.

Anahita: A soft hearted girl with a sharp mind. She always tries to avoid problems. A person of playful nature always make people cheered up.

Sidd: A talented boy with good looks. He loves to play guitar. He is all rounder. No one can beat him in any activity. A person with strong and high dedications who always motivate others.

Ashi: A cute girl with a charming smile. She is the sweetest person with a caring nature. No one can ever beat her in her cuteness and sweetness. She is very unique as the way she treats everyone.

Bhavesh: The cutest boy with a perfect or popular smile amongst all. He loves dancing, gaming and playing sports. He is the most supportive person towards his friends. He used to spend most of his time with his friends.

Avneet: The simplest but still the most popular girl amongst all. She loves to dance as she is perfect in it. She is very helpful towards others. Never let her friends face any problem alone.

*More characters were added soon *
Give feedback and reviews
( You can also suggest me about the new characters )
~Author