Chapter 11: Episode 10 Finale: The Party's Over

ADAM: Hellsing Ultimate is owned by Kōta Hirano and Studio Madhouse, and licensed by Geneon, Madman Entertainment, Manga Entertainment, and Funimation. Please support the official release.

ALUCARD: Let me see if I get the grand scheme here, Benjamin Button. The Jerrys thought that if I purged all my souls, I wouldn't have my and at least *one* of you could kill me. So, when the "very fine people" of the White Fang military, those KKK-lookin' sons of bitches, and Cardin MOTHERFUCKING Winchester couldn't do the job, you thought you... ...YOU were the guy. But quick question, Jolly-Ozzy; How many people lived in London? Or rather... died? Let's take a census! [ Party Party Party (Fauxchestral) ] LET ME GET SOME SIP!

"Holy shit!" Coco yelled in shock.

"There like rivers" Ruby shivered seeing the giant trail of blood.

ADAM: "Ah, willkommen!", said the spider to the fly. Although I'd say you're more of a hornet— [gunshots][Major giggles] And unlike its modest brother, zhe bee, zhe hornet does not die after it has stu— [more gunshots] It guards its nest with the ferocity and the tenacity of a— [even more gunshots] —OF A MOTHER WHO IS PROTECTING HER CHILD! [sword breaks]

"Why'd you use the sword if the gun didn't work?" Roman asked patronizingly.

ADAM: Okay, if zhe bullets veren't going to work, zhen vhy vould the sword?

WEISS: YOU COWARD!

Adam snorted at the hypocrisy of that statement.

ADAM: Ah, ve all have our shields. Some of us have tempered glass, others have the King of Vampires...
Speaking of whom...

WEISS: Huh? [Alucard cackling maniacally]

WEISS: Oh, Jesus... [Alucard cackling maniacally]

"Damn, he's going crazy" Sky said unnerved by the creepy laughter.

ADAM: Someone's on a binge after purging, [Alucard cackling maniacally] and it seems like our dear Alucard is looking to get vhite-girl-vasted. Let's hope that nobody spiked his drink, ja

BLAKE: (Laughing manically / gurgling) EEEEugh...! [Splash]

"Holy shit!" Team RWBY yelled.

"Why'd I do that!" Blake exclaimed.

"And what did Adam mean by spiking his drink!?" Weiss said to herself.

ALUCARD: Look at me, Ozpin! I'm sucking everyone but you! So in celebration of your wasted attempts, I'm going to give you the little death you deserve. And before you ask... YES! This IS a JoJo reference!

Salem giggled at that dig at Ozpin shocking Cinder and her follower's as they saw Salem convey that most emotion, they saw from their time with her.

OZPIN: I gave up everything to kill you! So just lie back... AND THINK OF HELL!

SALEMCARD: Ah, 'yameru', Ozpin! You're splitting me in two! [Ah, stop it, Ozpin!]

ALUCARD/SALEMCARD: Now do it another three million times, why doncha?!

"Damn," Mercury said summing up everyone's thoughts, Alucard had become unstoppable.

ADAM: Ah, poor Ozpin... Each second ticks his life down, all to grasp a victory zhat never belonged to him. A piece of our puzzle... three million, seven handred and eight thousand, nine handred and seventeen pieces large. and now... it falls to The White Fang... ...to finish it.