1️⃣ conference

"Lenamile get ready we are leaving in 20 minutes ".
Finally the day has come ,the camps have been freed and a court hearing for the surviving IAAN children's futures will comense.
I am excited to be able to be outside without fearing being killed or taken to a camp.Its been 6 years since children were forced into camps ,when I discovered my powers I had been 2 years older than the age (9-12)when the symptoms usually manifested themselves as powers.I ended up discovering my powers one night when I was sitting between my parents while the news were on,telling all parents to send their children to school so they can be collected to a "rehabilitation facility ",feeling uncomfortable with how they imaged these camps to be better for us, I turned to my mom for reassurance but was met with a strange look almost considering the statement from the news I reached out and touched her hand ,almost instantly  I saw a scene of her dropping me off at school still not sure  of what I was hearing I kept my hold on her hand to hear her internal monologue "I am taking Lenamile to school tomorrow ".I felt a sharp pain in my chest ,hurt by her thinking such ,I screamed in my head as if I was talking to her "no no no ma please dont send me to school ".I pulled my hand from hers with hot tears rushing down my cheek looking at her in disbelief ,slowing I pulled myself from between them and saw she has a blank look on her face ,glossy eyes almost distant staring where I was seated ,"I am not taking Lenamile to school tomorrow ",she said monotonicly,I felt something cold down my spine and I ran upstairs and locked myself in there till the next day came ,expecting to be woken up for school but no one did wake me .

My parents and I ended up living in a small town making money by selling food and necessities to people who passed by as my parents had access to fresh food and water ,with them being part of the team of the water and sanitation engineers and agriculture engineers ment being taken care of by the Grey administration.

I ended up having a lot of free time not being occupied with school,so started practicing my powers on my parents then the animals on the farm,slowly viewing their memories,them making scenario and imprinting them in them .The animals minds were different they made my training more challenging ,having literal doors or walls blocking me from entering .
It took a while but I ended up mastering their blocks and formed my own protecting my mind from others .