16+
Please avoid that part, if you have any problem.
Read at your own risk.

[Not proof read]

■■■

It was awkward for them to sleep in one room after the warm moment they shared an hour ago. As they were nearing themselves, they looked in each other's eyes and remembered all the history they had. The betrayal, pain, longings, memories came rushing to them and they pulled each other back.
They came silently to the hotel and slept in their respective beds. Their backs were facing each other but they were turning to see each other and coincidentally they didn't witness each other in their acts. They both were getting restless and wanted to clear their misunderstandings but ah, their egos.

'I should talk to him'
Sumo thought as she once again turned.

'I want to kiss him yaaar, wonder what would he taste like, but I'll love that anyway. I would love to hold on to his hairs when we'll kiss, and when his stubble will tickle me....'
She continued thinking without realizing what is she thinking.
'Whaaat! Sumo, kya soch rahi hai, pagal. No! No! No! How can I think that.' She thought after realization hit her.
'We really need to sort our differences or we'll remain the same, even after spending so much time together.'
She said to herself after putting her thirsty thoughts aside.

'Why can't I stop thinking about that? Ughh! I really wanna hold her face and just...., no, I shouldn't.....what...what even am I thinking! It definitely can't happen and never gonna happen......god why she? Why always She? And why her lips looks so delicious? I just wanna kiss the hell out of her....mannn....stop it Shravan..."
Shravan was going through the same emotions as her and was deep in his thoughts.
He didn't realize when Sumo came to his bed. She slowly tapped on his shoulder.

"Aaagh...oh god! Sumo? Tum? God! You scared me"
Shravan said as he felt her hand.

"Wo, I'm sorry, I thought you saw me"

"Of course not, my heartbeat increased."

"Sorry"

"Ab kya sorry, ab to darr gaya main"
He said avoiding the awkwardness surrounding them.

"Suno, Shravan, I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Yeah, actually me too"

"Okay, say"

"No, you start"

"Alright. You know, we have some awkward and weird moments going on between us almost all the time, I was thinking maybe we can find our way out of them"
She said wanting to have a conversation about their lives since everything started and clear their misunderstandings.
He took it to the different direction.

"Yeah, same. You know what, I've an idea, how about we stay normal, like you know, not complicate things and keep it simple. We'll try not to create further awkwardness but if something awkward happens, we'll make our distance. But let's not forget about the deal we made earlier. Let's not miss the fun we can have here"
He said clearly wanting to avoid any further discussions on their weird behaviors.

"Aa..yeah exactly! I was gonna say the same."
She replied thinking not to bother him if he himself doesn't want to solve anything. And she also thought about the last line he said that they can miss whatever they have right now while clearing things that happened a long time ago.

She came to her bed after finishing the conversation and slept saying good night.

Next morning, Shravan woke up and saw her still sleeping. He couldn't stop himself from admiring His girl. Though he was trying too hard to suppress his emotions, they still could be seen every now and then. He, once again, avoiding his thoughts went to get ready.