Disease

Zoellas POV
1 month later
I woke up: Everything felt wrong. The cold empty space next to me filled me with sadness. I need Alfie. His money. His love. His help. Him.
I dragged myself out of my bed, today was important. The divorce company agreed to let Alfie have the kids on the weekend, once every fortnight. So he was coming today.
"Kids come and get dressed!" I shouted down.
Today was also important to me because i was starting my job at the local coffee shop. The kids are relying on me to give them food, clothes, shelter and without a job i was a failure.
I heard the kids stomping upstairs,"i've laid out your clothes lovelies they are on your bed!"
I put on my black skater skirt with a white blouse from new look i swept my hair up into a milkmaid braid and applied the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation followed by a natural eye look from my naked palette and to finish off i applied some cheap mascara and a nude MAC lip gloss. After everything thats happened, i still was into makeup.
I was just finishing putting a statement necklace on when Anabele let out a cry. "Mummy"
Ugh please dont be sick. This was the fifth time this week!
But of course she had been sick. I comforted her, cleaned her up and sent her downstairs.

Alfies POV
I knocked on the door that once was my home, Zoe came and greeted me with a nervous, fake smile. "Hi, are the kids ready?"
"Uh yep i will get them in a minute, can i ask you to take Anabele to the hospital, we meant to take her ages ago,remember, but we obviously never got round to it. So can you take her regarding her health and ring me when you get out."
Flip. I completely forgot about that. She still has it? "Yeah" the kids came an exited look on there faces."come on then!" I swooped them up and threw them into the air like old times, they squealed in delight!
"Bye" she said and hurried me out the door.
"Ok i will-"
Then the door slammed shut and the kids pulled me along to the car.