Part 1

(Pic above is Alice, ages have been royally fucked over, also its 2020-)

Alice POV

I walk up to the door if the Compound and knock in the door expecting to see one of the people I know here but am greeted by a probably 20 year old man with silver tips of his hair opening the door, who freezes when he sees me blushing a but then suddenly says.

"Well who do I have the pleasure of meeting"

"Alice, Alice Star" I reply

"Pleasure to meet you Ms Star I am Pietro, Pietro Maximoff, what is it you need? I think I need your number." He asks with a little smirk and I laughed a bit.

"Sorry mate but I'm here for Natasha"

He looked a bit surprised then said I could come I and he'd grab her, so I followed him in and he showed me into the lounge room and ran to get her.
He left me in a room with Steve Rogers who is talking to Sam Wilson sitting on a couch, Tony Stark watching TV and Bruce Banner talking with Helen Cho and most of the other avengers besides my besties.
Dr banner and Dr cho saw me and asked who I was and I replied with my name and I sort of nerded out and asked them about their work, they seemed surprised and but very happy someone was interested and understand thier work.

I hadn't even realised Nat entered the room even though you could hear her running through the Compound until, she tackled me in a hug and I fell to the floor as I realised it was her laughing and I started to laugh and hug her back on the floor. When we fell image a loud bang and all the avengers jumped and saw natasha laughing and hugging someone on the floor with the biggest smile they've seen, they froze and where shocked at the person in front of them, they stayed frozen until Stark as usual made a comment.

"You can laugh????"

A/N good first chapter????