Part 2

No ones POV

Natasha and Alice sit up but Natasha still has Alice in a hug while pouting and everyone is just sitting there shocked, Tony just rubbed his eyes and said.

"Fuck, Pepper was right I need to stop drinking"

"Can anyone else see this or am I on some shit" Sam says

"Language" Tony says earning a glare from Steve until he looks back to Nat and this girl he's never met and coughs to get their attention.

Natasha's POV

Im holding on to Alice for dear life and am not letting her out of my hands I say to myself as I hear her giggle at me basically "koala hugging" her as she'd say and am enjoying her warmth until I hear a cough from behind me.

I look up from my girlfriend's body and turn to see basically every avenger.

"Fuck" I said and looked back to Alice and buried my face in her chest as she giggled at my reaction, so I lookd up at her and glared like a full on death glare and she jut kissed my nose and giggled again as I pu my face back in her chest an groaned.

"DID SHE JUST GET THE DEATH GLARE AND THEN KIS NATS NOSE AND IS NOT DEAD WHAT IN THE FU-" I threw a knife while not moving my head from Alice's chest and it landed next to Starks head cutting him off from his screaming and tried to just soak in time with my girlfriend until she said.

"Nova that wasn't nice, you should apologise" I looked up at her and pouted.

"But that's Stark i don't wanna apologise to himmmm" I said draging out the m in him still pouting, she just literally picked me up and stood up then pouting me on my feet as I looked down at her and she said

"And Nova, that wasn't nice" she said crossing her arms.

"But-"

"No buts that was mean"

"Fine but-" I was about to decide terms until stark decided to perk up.

"Okay who the hell is shortstack and how and why does she have Romanoff whipped"

I turned and glared at him until I felt an hand on my shoulder as I was about to yell and she said

"Nova you don't have to yell or apologise to him anymore" I just turned around smug and picked her up with hugging her spinning she giggled.

"Okay as cute as that is who the heck is she Natasha" Steve said I then put Alice down in front of me facing them with my arms around her shoulders.

"This is Alice my-" I'm cut off as the dumb squad- Yelena, Loki and Bucky enter and I groan as Alice basically Squeals and runs out of my arms to hug them.

"BESTIE" All four of them yell as I groan and cross my arms as the hug

The rest of the avengers are even more confusing and shocked as they see this.

"W-wait how do you guys knoe this beauty" Sam and Pietro ask at the same time. I shoot a glare at them but am hit on the shoulder by a Alice with her tongue sticking out, so I let out a laugh and pretend to bite so she puts her tounge back in her mouth and scrunches her nose and glares i laugh and offer her a hug she huffs and hugs Yelena, as the dumb squad laughs and I scoff.

"Did she just play around with the 4 most insane/scary people get away with it and is now hugging one of the scary sisters."

"I guess I should introduce you or do you want to Al?" I ask and she says I can.

"Well would you guys like to meet Alice Star" I steal her from Yelena and hug her while I kiss her cheek and she giggles "My Fiancee" I say with a laugh

They all just sit there mouths wide open basically waiting for the flys.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

A/n Cliff hangers are fun and this won't be updated for awhile I think