Chapter 19: The End of the Line

Before this chapter started I want everyone to know that I do not hate Foxy.

I knew exactly where he went.

"Chica, Vixey, come on I know where he went."
And I did, because. I had a suspicion that Freddy had made his home territory where this all started, The main stage room.
____________________________________________________________
Five minutes later.
____________________________________________________________

We arrived at the stage room and were greeted by Fazbear himself.
"Hello Fox, I see you survived my knife, but there is no stupid Bunny to save you this time."
Then the most unexpected thing erupted from Chica's mouth, "Hey Freddy, you're a *****************************************************"
Me and Freddy's eyes widened, and Chica was still going!
"***********************************************************************************************************************, huh...huh...huh."
"Chica, where did you learn those words?" I asked.
"Mike when we used to try to kill him."
"Oh, any ways, Freddy this time I want a fair fight. Mono o mono. Hand to hand. Human forms."
"You sure, Foxboy?"
"Mangle don't interfere and yea, come at me bro!" (I just had to put that there)
Freddy then changed into his human form, he had dark brown hair, handsome features, and a brown tuxedo. I changed into mine, I had red hair, was devilishly handsome, had a scar on my chest, and had a real eyepatch and hook for the real reasons. ( P.S. I'm not gay. No offense to gays)
Me and Freddy charged at each other. I slid through his legs and pulled him to the ground. Then he got up and punched me in the stomach. I stumbled a bit and grabbed Freddy and pushed him against the wall, but Freddy played dirty. He began to change into his large animatronic form.
"I always knew you were a cheater." I declared.
He jumped on me which nearly crushed my chest and started repeatedly punching me in the face. Warm blood started to gush down from my nose and mouth. I knew I was going to die.

(Mike's P.O.V.)

When me and ST got there I saw Freddy standing over a pirate repeatedly punching him in the face, with each punch a bit of blood slashed. It took me a second to realize that the pirate was Foxy.
"SpringTrap?"
"Certain animatronics have human forms."
"Oh."
"I'm going to take Freddy down, and I know just how to do it."