Chapter 15 Funerals and Feelings

Bonnie is not gone forever he will come back. Woo Hoo!!!! I'm 900 reads! also. First, the new schedule is every four days because I am too busy to do it every day. Second, Here to make this story less sad and depressing here are some pigs.🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷. Also, I didn't forget about Mangle. Lastly, this is my story. I can do what ever I want. Whether I give them shotguns or kill someone off. It's still my story. I can also make this story as unrealistic as possible.

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

An hour later after I told them the story of what happened we were all sitting down in Pirates Cove all sad and depressed. Chica was still crying from what Bonnie told her, and Mike put Bonnie in the out of order room. I was setting up chairs in front of a podium.
A few hours later Mike was here in a tuxedo, but me and Chica were weren't really wearing anything because we were animatronics.
I stood up and went up to the podium.
"We are gathered here today to honor our friend, Bonnie Bunny, he sacrificed himself to save me. If I hadn't let my feelings get in the way then maybe Bonnie might still be alive. I never got to tell him that I was that I was thankful to him for saving my life..."
Then Chica did her speech about how she was so blind and Mike comforted her.

Later Mike left to get some things. Then while we were waiting Chica spoke up,"Foxy?"
"Yes?"
"I-I l-liked you."
"I knew as soon as Bonnie declared his love."
"Why?"
"You sure you wanna know, though I kinda know that you were a little jealous of Mangle. "
"Yeah, and yes I'm sure"
"Okay, well I noticed that every time Mangle started talking you got a little, well sort of angry, and Bonnie knew so every time you got angry Bonnie seemed to sadden."
At this point tears were streaming down Chica's face.
"I'm sorry Foxy, I didn't know."
"It's okay Chica..."
Then Mike opened the door and was holding two metal Baseball bats and said,"Who wants bash Freddy's head clean off."