-INTRO-

**I'm only writing this because there is not very many Aoyama x reader,,.**

So anyway, here's the intro...

Name: Y/N

E/C (Eye color): Red

Quirk: Vampire

Vampire is kind of like Froppys quirk, frog. It's a very unique quirk to have if you are training to be a hero, it's most likely to be seen in the villain side. Some side effects are that you can't be in the sun AT ALL. Controlling your thirst is definitely a struggle, so you always need plasma packs/plasma fruit with you (hahaha sims 4 references).

Backstory:

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful vampire in the world's population, though her mom is a witch and always making potions for her clients. Y/N has always spent time with her dad more than anyone. Though since he got extremely sick, Y/N hasn't seen her dad doing his favorite things in years. Such as being a vampire, and spending time with Y/N. After he recovered he is now a popular author and has created many famous books, he spends most of his life in his office. Never spending time with Y/N. At the age of 15, Y/N begged her dad and mom to drop her out of vampire school to go to her dream high school, UA High. They both said no, but Y/N begged so much until they said yes. After she and her brother got into UA, they have spent time together the most.

*Also before I end this here, this story has NSFW topics and actions in it.*