Intro

Zeus was only 17 at the time when he first spotted some weird markings that appeared on his chest, which led to his right shoulder, and then ended on his right arm.(look at the picture of my story, that's it). The markings were not fully there, you had to look real close and carefully at his arm just to see it, which made him think it was nothing, but he was wrong...Very Wrong.....every birthday he had, it grew darker and darker...which also caused him to become stronger and stronger. Gaining abilities that he never knew he had. At first, he was reluctant about telling anyone. Because what would they do to him if they found out that he had the marking of a warrior. He only knew since he googled it, but the thing about this mark, it changes you, you could be the most likable person alive, but then you can turn into the most fearsome person out there.  Zeus was afraid but glad at the same time. He was not the most popular kid in school. In fact, he was the outcast, he was bullied, made fun of,  no one seemed to like him, and no one even cared about him.  His known enemy was the next in line Alpha, Allon, aka as The "Bad Ass Alpha".  Zeus never knew why Allon hated him so much but he did...

     Soon Zeus won't be the weak little man he seemed to be. Soon he will be the most powerful, yet the strongest man in his town. At first, he was scared, but now realizing what powers he will soon receive made him proud. He can actually fight back this time, without being a little chicken or a little wimp which Allon always calls him. 

    His home life was an alright life, it has some problems but they weren't as bad as his school life. His father whose name was "Todd" was an alcoholic, but not those abusive kinds, he was the hilarious type. He never really respected his father due to these situations, but he respected his mother.  He never understood why his father came to drinking, and why his mother isn't stopping him.  His mother whose name was "Amelia"  was the nicest person Zeus would ever know.  She was a great cook, painter, and mother.  She was strict as normal mothers can be... By the way, Zeus's' family were all werewolves...  

   He has 3 older brothers, Oden who was the oldest, Casper was the second, and River the third. Which put Zeus as the youngest brother. They all have really strange names that definitely do not go together at all...good thing no one is a twin haha... Then he has one sister whose name was Skylar, who was the actual youngest of the family.  They were a fun, loving family apart from their father, but no one seemed to judge them at all..which is strange for Zeus since he was always been judged...  His family doesn't know about the bullying, and he makes sure they won't find out. Because he doesn't want to harm his family, from his problems. 

Zeus never liked confrontation, which means that he bottles his problems up and keeps them inside believing he could figure it out himself. But some times you need someone to help, will Zeus open up or stay quiet?