New Home

Right after that little fiasco, we were heading to Wisconsin..to our new pack.. I sensed something was up with Scar..he hasn't said a word...but I never asked..

I was stuck in the wolf form..so whenever we stopped to eat or check where we were... I had to stay back..but don't worry Xavier stayed behind to accompany me...while he was in human form..he did nothing except lean against a tree sharpening his knife.. I was really bored.. I was pacing and making sure no danger was near.. Jadon was getting ansi..Why Jadon? calm down... whats wrong?

He responded "I don't know...just  bored..." I sighed and said "Well stop making me dizzy.." He stopped and we sat down...I glanced at Xavier..he was staring at me...looking at me weirdly..probably trying to figure out what the hell I was doing.. too bad I can't talk to him.. I just shook my head and he just went back to sharpening his knife.. What I really want to know if we can actually trust these guys...I mean we randomly met them at a restaurant... maybe thats what he was thinking..we are heading to his pack.. we might be leading the enemies to it as well...maybe he was nervous.. shit I should of realized it.. were they worth being trusted.. 

I was watching Xavier's every move.. his every glance... his every breathe he took in.. I was listening to his heart beat... trying to see if he was lying to us.. 

He was normal..but there was something off about him..I couldn't put a finger on

He was starring at me...he realized I was watching him and he said "why are you starring at me for? hmm" I looked away... he continued "Are you thinking we are secretly your enemies, trying to seek out your new pack land?" I glanced back at him

Jadon "How did he know?" I said "Shutup"

Xavier continued "Well no need to make sure since I'm no threat.." he said "how can I prove it to you?" Before he can do anything ..I heard something coming from a mile away.. HE WAS THE ENEMY... I KNEW IT..

I started growling towards the woods to where it will be coming to us.. Xavier shifted into his wolf and stood by my side .. He is playing me... I sense it... 

Then came out another werewolf.. He turned into his human... he looked hurt... He was covered in blood ...he said "I need your help..please my village....they are attacking my village.. please..my family.." Xavier turned into his human and said "Where is your village" The man said "I will lead you there.." the man left to direct us... Xavier followed.. I was hesitant Was it actually being attacked..or was it a trap.. 

Xavier turned to me and was confused.. I then began following.. 

We arrived at his village.. the place was actually being attacked.. I howled to get Scar and the rest here as fast as they could... I heard an answer back.. I was wrong..I made a bad judgement...but that happens to most people...but I still feel like crap..but these poor people why is this happening to them...Who is leading this attack..why are they attacking?

I know we have to wait for Scar but just watching this.. I had to do something.. I looked at Xavier...he was thinking the same... we both ran in together

I saw this one wolf attacking this child I ran behind him and jumped on top of him biting his neck..

The wolf howled in pain tried to get me off...but my jaw tightened on his neck and it grew weaker and weaker.. it finally collapsed and I saw the fear in the child's eyes... before I can tell him to run..A giant wolf knocked into me sending me flying...

Oh hell no.. I got up and growled and ran into him..sending him flying.. I saw Xavier he was fighting like he has always been fighting.. I saw him glance at me.. he knew I was starring and then I felt claws on my back ..I howled in pain and before I can do anything this huge black wolf knocked that wolf off of me.. I knew it was Scar... He starred me down.. but then looked back into the war we entered..