Dating... EW

**Andys pov**
This is by far the worst thing I've ever done. I call Juliet to explain and she laughs of course. I go and get ready. I'm gonna puke. I get in my car and drive to get Allison. I get out and knock on her hotel door, she answers with a smile. Her long blue hair is falling down her shoulders, she's wearing a black dress and flats, a change from her usual attire. She looks nice enough I guess. "Hi, Andy" she says, kissing my cheek. I have to try very hard not to cringe away. "Hi, Allison. Er.. it's nice to see you again." I fake my best smile. She looks at me. "Is something wrong, Andy?" She asks. Oh boy... "No, I'm just nervous." I lie. Allison squeezes my hand. "There's nothing to be nervous about, Hun." She says and winks at me. We get in the car and drive to the restaurant without too much conversation. As we are eating we carry on conversation. "So.. Allison?" I begin. "Yes?" She replies. "What really happened to you? You know what we all thought, what we seen... Even Alex knows... What happened?" I ask. She stares at me horrified because she knows she's caught and sighs. "Well I told David... Dahvie that I was running from someone and I had to leave him and her behind for their protection. It sounds good but the truth is, after I had Alexandria, I wasn't sure I could raise her. I wasn't sure I could love her like she needed to be loved and I saw the way Dahvie was with her and I knew he'd care for her, he'd do anything for her. He asked me to marry him that day... I said yes but I had already planned everything out. I had been on drugs and.. I'd fallen in love with someone. I was leaving Dahvie and Alex. I didn't want them. I've gotten clean now and I realize that I do want them but I know I fucked up and now Dahvie is gay and dating his best friend. What is Alex gonna think when she finds out? What kind of parents does that little girl have?" I listen absolutely stunned. She is the biggest liar I have ever met. I finally find my voice. "First of all the people who raised Alexandria are the most amazing people. Dahvie did a spectacular job on that little girl all these. Julia has helped, Jayy, Garrett, and I have helped along with many others but I cannot imagine what Dahvie was going through. He lost the woman he loved, emphasis on loved because the only thing he loves about you now is what parts of you are in Alex. He was left to raise a baby all on his own. I can't believe you did that to him. He didn't deserve any of that. No one deserves that. Alex didn't deserve it. She has turned into a spectacular child and she loves her daddy and Uncle Jayy more than anything in the world and I'm blessed enough that she loves me. That child's love is like magic, a magic you don't deserve. Fuck you, Allison." By now people are staring but I walk out of the restaurant and leave her there. I don't care what ANYONE says. She will not have Alex in her possession ever.

**At Dahvie and Jayys**
I arrive back at Dahvie and Jayys hotel. I knock and they let me in. I tell them everything that Allison said.

**Dahvies pov**
I am devastated by what Andy has just told me. I can't believe Allison would've done that, not only to me but also to Ally who is thankfully asleep. I feel like I can't breathe. "Dahvs? You okay?" Jayy asks softly. I start to sob and he pulls me close to him. "Why would she do that?" I cry. "because she's a cold bitch" Jayys spits through clenched teeth. Andy leaves and Jayy and I go to bed. I lay in his arms wondering why my perfect girl wouldn't have been good enough for the woman I once thought was the love of my life.

This is hella short and I know it's been forever since I updated this but I'm gonna try to get it finished. Writer's block is a bitch. Thanks for reading. Xx -Lillie