ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎ:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᗷIᖇTᕼ •°*"˜.•°*"˜ 

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

"She ruined my life. That means you will ruin others lives as well. But I am going to stop you before you get the chance," Agar hissed before lunging toward her. Natalya's eyes widened and her instincts kicked in, her hands flying out to protect her face. A shield of red energy formed in front of Natalya, sending Agar ricocheting back. Agar's back hit the opposite wall and she slid down, consciousness leaving her body.
Natalya's hands came down to in front of her, shaking violently. What had she done? What if she did the same to the baby?
Without a second thought, her mind blinded by fear, she ran back toward the house.
This all was becoming too much for her to handle.

ᗢᗢᗢ

When Natalya opened the door to her house without knocking, she was mildly surprised to find her parents semi-dry and standing in front of the door, with air blowing into them via the open sliding door. Her father was nearly being flown away by the force of the air.

"Mom! Dad! I-I need to tell you something, please," Natalya yelled, running toward them. They turned to her in concern written upon their features. Wanda opened her mouth to say something, but the words were quickly swallowed up by a low moan of pain. 

Natalya had to have a small fight with her conscious, before deciding that these unborn babies were more important than her, and deserved Wanda's attention more than she did. She seemed to have much choice in the matter, since Vision had already super-sped off to get the doctor. Natalya quickly made her way to Wanda, who was waddling with pain, her eyebrows scrunched together.

Wanda gasped sharply, clutching her round stomach, as Natalya helped her over to the sofa. The woman didn't sit down, just trying the breathing exercise Vision had shown her. Natalya suddenly heard squawking from the nursery. Wanda had began toward the room, but a ringing at the door had her scrambling to find a way to cover her baby bump.

Natalya went over and answered the door, panicking and over-all being confused behind a mask of calmness, as Wanda used her powers to put a coat on.

"Natalya, what's up?" Geraldine asked with a grin, looking behind her and seeing her mother.

"The sky, I suppose," Was Natalya's answer. She was trying to keep the attention of Wanda, understanding why the red haired woman wanted to keep her pregnancy a secret. And that there was something squawking in the nursery a few minutes ago that might reveal the Maximoff's secret.