chapter 12

Hanji’s pov:

“SCHOOL!” we both yelled in unison. Levi ran back to his house while I went into mine and got ready. I didn’t have time to do my hair so I left it down.

Her dress for today:

 I ran out while Levi did the same

I ran out while Levi did the same. Damn this man has a fashion sense.

His outfit:

And dauummn, he owns a bike!? A flipping bike!!? Oh god, first a skateboard, now a bike? Why is god teasing meeee!! My voice cried in the inside of the head

“hop on” he told me.

“wait…wha….you mean…i…get to…get…get a ride to sc….school...on that bi….bike with y…you?” I stuttered while staring at that awesome bike.

“yeah” he replied while he wore his helmet. I took a deep breath and hopped on. I’ve never been on a bike! I was obviously scared.

“hold tight” he muttered.

“wha-“ I didn’t get to finish my sentence, the bike started moving! And it was already fast! “mphm” I squealed while I hugged him tight,

LIKE I DIDN’T CAREE, IT WAS A DO OR DIE SITUATION!!!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed for every turns he did.

“CAR! CAR! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!” I screamed.

“I DON’T WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAA MUMMAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed, still hugging”

I was clearly squeezing him to death, and my nails were digging into his shirt, AGAIN…..WHO GIVES A DAMN! LIKE PEOPLE, I’M ON MY DEATH RIDE TO HELL AKA SCHOOL.

“mmmmm” I whined, finally we stopped. I got off the bike and I was shivering.

“gosh Hanji, look what you did” Levi said while lifting his shirt up (😏), there were scratch marks and a teeny tiny bit of blood.

“oh shit, I’m sorry” I truly apologized, and he shook his head denoting it was okay.
*Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring*
The bell rang and we rushed to class.

*Sorry this was small, I was sick😭😔🤧😷*