Arc: Overbearing Female CEO vs Civilian Small White Flower (11

Xia Wanjun inexplicably felt a little thirsty.

He stared at the woman in the video as she closed her eyes to enjoy the aftertaste of a mouthful of wine with a content expression. His gaze was uncontrollably drawn to her rosy, plump lips.

Those lips were damp with liquid and emitted a captivating allure under the lights, making people irresistibly want to reach out their hand to touch, or.....to have a taste.

Gu Shengyin opened her eyes. It was unknown what she was thinking, as the corner of her lips pulled into a smile and she drank the rest of the wine in the glass.

There was a drop of wine that flowed down from the corner of her mouth, passing along the graceful shape of her neck, streaking across her small delicate collarbone, and finally disappearing into that alluring softness.

Boom! Xia Wanjun felt that there was a fire burning in his body. He crossed his legs and changed his sitting position; his eyes were like an eagle, closely staring at the woman on the screen.

If someone was here, they would certainly be frightened by the excitement in his eyes—was this the Xia Siye who was indifferent towards everything?

If you looked a little more closely, you could discover the light of determination hidden deeply in his eyes.

Gu Shengyin decided that this was already good enough for today and no longer continued to stimulate him. She got up and walked towards her room.

Xia Wanjun closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He leaned against his chair quietly; nobody knew what he was thinking about.

He had also installed a surveillance camera in Gu Shengyin's room, but this time, he did not watch her. He was afraid that he would be unable to bear it and drive directly to her home.

On this side, Xia Wanjun was endlessly conflicted, still calming down his body's heat slowly while Gu Shengyin was bathing quite happily.

She was aware that Xia Wanjun was secretly watching her, and the appearance just now was what she was deliberately showing him. Since he dared to install surveillance cameras in her home, he should be prepared to eat bitterness from her provocations.

She was one hundred percent certain that Xia Wanjun could only solve the fire that she lit on his own.

Time had passed by several days. Please read this at tranquil library dot com.

Gu Shengyin was busy with company affairs every day while spending time with Wang Zhenzhen and occasionally teasing Xia Wanjun.

"Chairwoman, Xia shi's banquet invitation." Zhu Li placed a gold embellished invitation on Gu Shengyin's desk.

Gu Shengyin's eyes swept the invitation. It was the wedding banquet of the daughter of a certain Xia jia director.

"Help me prepare an appropriate formal dress." Gu Shengyin said indifferently.

Zhu Li was a well-rounded assistant. Apart from work-related matters, she was also responsible for certain parts of Long Tianruo's daily life.

Zhu Li did not hesitate in agreeing. Clearly, it was not her first time doing this.

The original Long Tianruo was not someone who would spend too much thought on this kind of matter. Besides, Zhu Li's aesthetics were also in line with Gu Shengyin's requirements.

The day of the banquet arrived soon.

By the time Gu Shengyin's car arrived at the hotel, the place was already densely packed with cars.

If there were any car lovers here, perhaps they would be excited for quite some time. Most of the cars here were luxury cars seldom seen on ordinary days.

The moment Gu Shengyin got off the car, she heard the incessant sound of a shutter.

Her face was expressionless as she was lead by the attendant.

At this time, the media keeping watch outside could only stay outside to take photos of the participants for tomorrow's contents since most of them were not qualified to enter.

The media who truly had a background were invited inside in an orderly fashion.

As a Young Master of the side branch of Xia jia, it was only natural that Xia Ziqing acted as the host to receive their precious guests.

When Long Tianruo entered, he looked over in her direction, as if he had sensed her.

Ari's Corner: