𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐈 ☾︎𝒮ℴ𝓅ℯ☽︎

Yoongi's POV

I heard a giggle coming from my side which led me to steal a glance at an adorable male sitting in my vicinity. "So cute" I cooed at him softly while sipping on my drink. I continued to eye him while sitting on the barstool but was suddenly appalled at the way he swayed his hips to the soft music being played.

"Ahh...how I wish I could hold him in my arms...aishh, what am I even thinking?". I was pulled out of my trance by a rabbit teethed male calling my name while his boyfriend chuckled in his deep husky voice. "What are you grinning at hyung?" Jungkook asked to which I just shrugged and pointed at the pretty male jamming to the music just a few feet afar.

"Ohhh...Has Yoonkitty finally found someone to his liking?" Taehyung babbled out making me hiss at him. "Don't call me that brat and I am not sure whether he is the one" to which he striked back "but hyung it's been a while and I think you should move on from that bitch already".

I know I should move on already cause it's been nearly 2 years since Dayeon left me but I still feel like I am not ready to fall and get my heart broken again. Ahhh what should I do!!??

I was about to grasp my hair but was stopped when I heard the pretty boy crying and hiccuping. I raised an eyebrow to get a hold of the situation only to grit my teeths together in fury. A middle aged man had gripped MY SUNSHINE's hand and was about to lead him to a secluded space.

"How dare that old bastard try to harm my sunshine?" I mumbled angrily...'Huh?...my sunshine...MY?' why would I think that?

I was about to go save my man but saw a certain broad shouldered male trying to punch the old pervert only to be held back by a bigger male who was trying to calm him down. "Joon let me kick his ass for once...this pervert tried to lay his dirty hands on my child", "I know hyung but this is not a way you should deal with such situations and I know Hobari won't want you to kill someone on his birthday".

I was feeling amused at the 2 in front of me but was also restless when I saw my sunshine sobbing silently. I seriously felt a strong urge to hold him in my arms and pat his head and whisper some soothing words to calm him down but a pink haired shorty beat me to it.

That guy held my sunshine in his arm and lead him to the barstool where he sat earlier. I felt a pang of jealousy flowing through my body and each of my veins were filled with possessiveness seeing the 2 cuddled close.

I was about to head outside the pub to get my nerves settle down but was ceased to do so when someone called me "Yoongay?...Is that you?".

Only one person in this world ever called me that and was left alive. "Jin...I fucking told you to never call me that again" I growled out. "Yahhhh...where is the honorific?...I AM older than you" he ranted out.

Well here you go, this is the reason why he is still alive after calling me names. "Down the drain Jin" I smirked and he lowkey was about to grab my throat but was held back again by his supposedly boyfriend. "Joon atleast let me beat his ass...he needs to learn some mannerism", "Baby you need to learn to hold your anger too".

"Not you too Joon" Jin(hyung) pouted which really made me gag. "Aishhhhhh...this brat".

"Hahaha" Huh? I heard a soft giggle coming from my back only to see my lovely buttercup laughing adorably. This made most of us coo at him. "You guys are funny" he said. Well I suppose this bickering was atleast meaningful cause my sunshine was now in a good mood.

Author's POV

The rest of the night was spend with chattering, drinking, exchanging greetings and laughters. Well for Hoseok it was an amazing night cause he made some new friends.

(Well who won't want to be friends with a sunshine especially his lover?).

This was the exact problem here...both Jimin and Yoongi tried their best to impress Hoseok. But him being an oblivious person only took their words and skinship as a token of affection.