ℂ𝔸𝕊𝕋

Yoon Sun Hye was a girl who had never experienced love. She was born into a rich family. Her mother was often out shopping or partying with her friends. Her father was the CEO of a well-known Korean corporation, and he never paid attention to his daughter. Sunhye was being looked after by a nanny. She had no acquaintances because she had been homeschooled her entire life.

When Sunhye turned 18, things started to fall apart. Her father discovered her mother having an affair with one of his business partners. Her father got into a big argument with his business partner, and as a result, they terminated all ties with her father's company. It resulted in a 5 billion won loss. Her mother petitioned for divorce from her father. Her mother was adamant that Sunhye would not be living with her after the divorce.

She began looking for work when her parents divorced since she needed to assist her father. Her father took up a debt of 600 million won. He later died due to suicide. Sunhye was left alone after that. She was obligated to repay her father's debt. She was praying for a miracle that would allow her to repay her father's debt. She simply hoped she'd be capable of meeting someone she could rely.

Only if she knew what her fate had in store for her.

ʏᴏᴏɴ sᴜɴ ʜʏᴇ

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦."

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ᴊᴏᴏɴ ʜᴏ

"𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs