𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌

"ʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴜʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs

ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs."

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

"Hello maam, would you like a chance to earn some money?"
"No," I said. I had an uneasy feeling about him.
"You're familiar with ddakji?" He asked. I gave a nod.
"If you flip my ddakji over, I'll pay you 100,000 won, and if i flip your ddakji over, you'll give me the same amount." He stated.
"I don't have that kind of cash." As I rose from the bench, I said. I wanted to get away from that man because he was making me feel inferior.
"You don't have to be concerned about that; there is another method to pay for it." He stated.
As I began to walk away from him, I said, "Thank you, but I'm sorry, I don't want to play."

"Yoon Sunhye, 20-year-old. You were homeschooled. Your father was the CEO of a well-known Korean corporation, but he subsequently became deeply in debt as a result of his business partners cancelling all of their contracts with him. Following that, you worked as a babysitter and a waitress. You owe loan sharks 20 million won. Five hundred and eighty more to the bank."

As soon as I heard him, I froze. When I looked back, he was smirking at me.

"How do you know this? Are you a stalker in any way?" I asked.
But he only responded with a smile before opening his briefcase and grabbing two ddkaji.
"So, which colour do you want to go with?" He asked.

"Blue." I said, a little cautiously.
"All right, you have the first turn." He stated.

I grabbed the blue ddkaji. I gripped it between my hands and flung it down as hard as I could. However, it did not flip the red one. I groaned with discontent.
The creepy man then attempted and succeeded in flipping the blue ddkaji over.

" I don't have any money?" I told

"So you'll have to pay with your body." He stated.
"What?" I inquired in a perplexing manner.
He smacked me across the face with a stinging slap.
"I'll take 100 grand off per slap." He stated.
I let out a frustrated groan. I attempted to turn it again, but it didn't work this time.