Cat Fight

People started giving me those odd and weird looks as I entered school with Joshua, hand in hand. I was already famous because of the rumours that I seduced Jake. And now Joshua. People started talking behind my back, well loud enough for me to hear them. I tried my best to control my tears.

Joshua gently squeezed my hand to comfort. He had been really helping and looked after me like I was a baby. Stop doing things that make me want to kiss you.

"Babe. You are stressing over nothing, relax." He called me babe, that too in front of everyone. My smile reached my ears.

"I don't need to worry as long as you believe in me. Let them talk, if they speak trash, I'ma kick back."

"Woah there. I like this fierce side of yours."

"First my sister's crush and now my boyfriend. What do you have that you are able to seduce these boys way out of your league, huh?" Of course Vesper had to cause drama. 

"You're wasting all your time. I won't let you win this time."

"Look at her everyone. Causing a scene, stealing my boyfriend and threatening me?"

"Vesper, you were the one who forced me to spread false rumours of you and Joshua. You knew that they both are dating because you were following them all this while. You were the one who cheated on Joshua, y/n did nothing wrong."

I was shocked. My bully/ex friend what standing up for me. I could the sincerity in the way she spoke. I'm happy she realised her mistake and corrected it. It must have been hard for her to expose her own sister. Vesper was very embarrassed to even face anybody and went away in a flash.

"I'm dating y/n. And, I won't stand anyone talking bad about her."

"Thank you Giselle, for taking my side."

"This is nothing in comparison of what I have done to you and I hope you will be able to forgive me."

"I have."