First meeting of two hearts.

Ji Ho:- Yah, wake up. You going to be late for your school. Wake up!

Se Yeon:- Ah! Just get out of my room

Se Yeon:- Ah! Just get out of my room. I want to sleep ( Say while hugging her teddy bear)

ji Ho :- Yah, quickly wake up.(She is trying very to wake her up but she roll in the balnket like a eggroll ) Aishh! Okay if you don't want to wake up then don't I will just block your all credit card.

Se Yeon:- Okay, now get out and let me sleep in peace for god sake( Saying like she don't care about it but inside she is little bit worried).

Ji Ho:- Okay! I think I have to do this ( Then she call someone not in real and said ). O hello! Mr cha I want to say that can you... ( She cut off by her loud scream).

Se Yeon:- yah! I'm waking waking but don't block my credit card.

Ji Ho:- No mam, you can sleep as you want . Sry, Mr cha I want to say that can you.....( She again cut off by her scream )

Se Yeon:- I'm going to fresh up.( She immediately ran toward her bathroom )

Ji Ho smile at her cute, worried
Behavior...........

After freshing up and do her morning routine she go to take her breakfast.

Ji Ho :- Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow.

Se Yeon:- Really ? When will they arrive at the airport?

Ji Ho:- Yes , I think they will arrive by 5:30 pm.

Se Yeon:- Okay, I will pick up them no need to send driver.

Ji Hi :- Yah ! We both will pick them not only you.

(Se Yeon just roll her eye. Thenshe left for the school.)

On The Other Side...

( Park ji hoon's mom making breakfast for her son who is freshing up)

Ji Hoon's mom:- ji hoonahhh! Come fast , breakfast is ready.......

Hoon:- Ya! Mom coming...

After Some Time.....

Ji Hoon :- Ok , mom I'm going for school .Bybee

Ji Hoon's mom:- Ok, take care, bye

At School....

( Everyone started admiring as KIM SE YEON entered the school. As she entre school bad boy Lee Sung Ho came to her . ( Son of CEO of Lee enterprise) He like her but have courage to say but he bully her somtime

Sung Ho:- Hi beautiful...

Se Yeon:- will you get out from my way?

Sung Ho:- No! How can I?

Se Yeon:- By moving side...