Chapter 5

Minato placed the man in the hokage table and grimly noted that the man was already healing , his cheeks gaining color and he looked like he might gain consciousness anytime soon . 'Its been a long time since we met Jiraya sensei. '

Jiraya - 'Ohayo Minato kun  . I came here because I had a problem but before we speak about that who is this sleeping beauty ? '

Kakashi-'Are you sure you are straight and not a pedophile?. He looks half your age  '

Minato laughed as Jiraya got flustered and started screaming at Kakashi. 'Quiet down you two. This man is a rouge nin we came across , he was able to detect me with just my chakra  even in the condition he was ,  he is probably very dangerous . He also seems to have excellent self healing abilities. There is something about him which makes me feel out of place. Its for the better if we have Inoichi look at him. '

Hokage sama looked like he was about to say something  but stopped as he heard a groan and a rustle of clothes as the rouge woke up . All of them looked at that rouge as he opened his bright blue eyes and sat straight . He looked so innocent as he suddenly started to smile while his tears ran down his face.  He looked so in pain that all Minato wanted to do was to hug him and comfort him.
' I missed you old man ' - the rouge stated