chapter 23

Angela's point of view:

Following Spencer through the front door to the new apartment, my eyes almost light up.

Not only is it beautiful, the kitchen is huge and open, the outside balcony over looks the whole city.

" Spencer, it's amazing!" I gasp, running my fingers over the marble bench top.

He watches me with amusement, " Wait until you see the bedroom".

Turning to face him, my eyes wide.
How could it get better than this?

Following him down the hallway, past a few closed doors and turning into the bedroom.

Two large glass windows sit either side of the bed, the city on display.
An ensuite to the right of the bedroom with a large marble bathtub, as well as a walk in closet.

The movers have already surprisingly already unpacked everything, our clothes on either side of the closet.

" Do you like it?" He furrows his eyebrows.

" Like it?" I laugh,
" Spencer I love it, it's incredible!".

A grin grows across his face before he sits his bag down at the end of the bed.

" Good, I'm glad you like it. You wouldn't have seen it since we came in from the basement but there's even a door man at the lobby, this place has high security".

Gently smiling at him, pushing aside the turning of my stomach to the thought of Ethan in his apartment only a few days ago.

It must've effected Spencer more than I thought it did.

" Spencer?" I turn to face him.

His eyes flick to mine, raising an eyebrow.

" Thank you".

He gently smiles, pulling me into his chest, kissing the top of my head.

" You don't need to thank me, you know that".

Sighing, pulling myself away from him.
Feeling as if he's given me so much more than I could ever give him,
He's given me somewhere to stay and now we're here.

Where is here exactly, I don't know..
The confusion grows in me, wether we're friends, friends with benefits, more than friends...

" Hey, what's up?" He ducks his head to level his eyes with mine.

Shaking my head, gently caressing his cheek.

" Do you still want to go out tonight?" I ask.

" Only if you do".

" It's been a while since I've spoken to JJ, or seen Garcia. Maybe we should go just for a little while" I walk into the closet, flicking through hung up dresses.

Feeling his warm presence behind me, as I grab out a champagne colored dress.
He snakes his arms around my waist, sending shivers up my back, his warm breath on my neck.

Laying the dress out on top of the dresser, spinning on my heels to face him.
Our faces only a few inches from touching, his eyes staring into mine.

Connecting our lips, his hands stay on my hips, pulling me against his body.
His hard bulge pushing into my front.

Cupping his face, he smiles into the kiss.
Before the both of us slowly pull away.

" You make me feel so alive" He gently whispers before walking out of the room.

A stunned look on my face, trying to gather myself back together.
I knew I felt this way, I didn't know he did too.