Akio

🅸🅽🅵🅾︎
First Name:Akio
Last Name: Hayashi
Age: 16
Birthday: March 25
Blood Type:A
Height: 5,5
Weight: 83
Waist (in): 21
Chest (in): 26
Skin Color: white
Hair Color: bleach brown
Hair Style: short wild
Eye Color: green-cyan
Super Duper High School Level/Ultimate: Conservationists
🅵🅴🅰︎🆃🆄🆁🅴🆂

He wears a blue designed cap with a light grey brim as headwear. A green bandage on his cheek with a white four side star in the middle. A blue fluorite charm necklace with a dragon design on the metal part. Large white t shirt with a 'FREE!!!' Logo, same one sponsored by the company he works for. His arms are bandages with green wraps. He wears regular Jean shirts with pocket's made out of cotton. His shoes are blue snickers.
-———————
🅿︎🅴🆁🆂🅾︎🅽🅰︎🅸🅻🆃🆈
Charmed guy and very persistent, sometimes easy to lose focus wants the topic isn't interesting anymore. He's a determined person who always fight hard for the things he believe is right, but can always back down if his persistence starts to effect others negatively, though it takes him a while to realize it. His greatest strength is his encourage. With his slight mind of a preteen, putting smiles on others faces is a gift for this forest child.
-———————

🅱︎🅰︎🅲🅺🅶🆁🅾︎🆄🅽🅳
Born without knowing his parents well, Akio and his older sister, Cassidy, live and were raised by his aunt and uncle in a small town called Edgewood Native, with a population of over 4,000. Ever since he was a child whose passion for adventure beyond worrisome, as he would get lost wondering the large forrest around his town, and having and while town search for him time to time, until it became a fun town event to do at times.
Wants his wondering habits started to be less frequent, he now found himself interested in going to more bigger and grander forrest and nature resorts. Those his guardians were never able to effort them any summer vacations, luck gave them the idea of sending him to a boy-scout community every summer, which was the best idea they've ever made for him. In the course of 3 years he's made almost all the badges of a Boy Scout, a pure born leader is his community. But for some odd reason, he stopped, not wanting to be a Boy Scout nor part of it anymore.
His obsession with forest and nature grew if the time he was part of that community, but it seemed that not where Akio wanted his life to lead towards. Instead, with the help of his close family, he started a company of his own into preserving all types of nature, racking up funding and donations to plant trees and help the environment everywhere he went. By a miracle, more by more people joined his company turned community and his goal into preserving the earth with less environmental issues, biologist helped him learn about nature, florist promoted him to gain better attention, and businesses sponsored his community world wide so he could visit more places and spread more Heath for the environment and its wildlife, including plants, animals, and people. The total membership of his community is 5,000,000 world wide, with over 800,000,000 donations towards the cause. Because the company was created and raised by him in the past 5 years, is what granted him title as the 𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁.
Other Info:
-Akio's sister, Casity Hayashi, is his half sister, and his 2 years older than him. She herself is an astounding baker, and though being siblings, is close enough to be his main mother figure.
-His Company is named "FREE!!!" Or "自由!!!", with his logo being a moving earth with a plant growing ontop.
-He owns a pet black lop rabbit and a calico cat
-Akio's cap was a present from his late father