Dunno, Kinda Nervous

Russia's POV

I walked next to Ame, who signed away. We've been dating for two months now, Japan and South have been dating for three weeks, the last time rude voices swirled in my mind was seven weeks ago, Ukraine started dating Canada four weeks ago, and still, I can't help but feel nervous.

Ame smiles warmly and takes my hand, "Ruski, what's up?" I smile gently and do my best to form words, "I'm nervous. Will we be okay together? I'm deaf." He grins, "We'll be amazing! You'll see!"

I smiled as Ame walked in, "Ruski, c'mon! Japan's waitin'." I nod and follow my husband to the car. Japan and South had huge news. We pulled up and got out of the car, I spot Germany and Poland, and little Polmany. "Hello, Rusland and Ame!" I wave and look down at the sweet little girl who clumsily signs, 'Hi uncle!' I pick her up and twirl her around, "Hello!"

We enter and Japan jumps us, "HAH!! GOT YOU, RUSSIA!!" I snort and she lets go, excitement obvious in her eyes. "South proposed to me!!" Ame congratulated his best friend while I watched the Rice Gang play with Polmany and the others chatting away happily with South. Who would've thought I would end up this happy?

Annnnd that's a wrap! I truly hope you guys liked this story. Next up, I'm planning on making a ROTTMNT X TMNT crossover book. Now, I hope you all have a wonderful day/noon/night! P.S. Fun facts are lined up right down below!

~Coco

FUN FACTS: Almonds are a part of the PEACH family!! 😶

An ostrich eye is bigger than its brain!! O-O

Summers in Uranus lasts 21 years- 😳

Snails can sleep for up to 3 YEARS!!😵

Someone made a pill to make your poop smell like chocolate- 💥🔫

The shortest war in history only lasted 38 MINUTES- 😀