Prolouge - Into the New World

No one's POV

We see a dark room, with a girl sitting on a throne.

She looks through a giant book, and starts using magic

She looks through a giant book, and starts using magic. A few seconds later a ball of energy appears and starts to speak.

Ball of Energy: WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE AM I?!

Girl: Calm down. I hate to be the one who informs you of this, but you have passed away.

Ball of Energy: I... Died...?

Girl: Yes. Y/n L/n... you are officially in the after life.

Y/n: Wh-What are you going to do to me?!

Girl: Let's see...

The girl then opens the book a bit more and reads it.

Girl: Y/n L/n, Age 18. Not the model student, but despite not paying attention in class, you earned average grades.

Y/n: Are... are you an angel...?

Girl: You're close, in a sense. I'm actually a goddess.

Y/n: A... goddess...?

Goddess: Indeed. Your life did end shorter than what was intended for you, so I've decided to reincarnate you into a parallel Earth.

Y/n: Wait. There are parallel Earths?

Goddess: Of course there are!!! There's one where everyone wears the opposite sex's clothing, one where VRMMORPGs are a thing, anything you can think of, really!!

Y/n: So, which one are you taking me to?

Goddess: Well, this one has a bit of a story, so bear that in mind while I talk, cause this is going to take a bit.

Y/n: Alright.

Goddess: Well, this world has a powerful weapon known as the Infinite Stratos. This technology threatened the stability of the world, so the world leaders enacted a treaty, which would have the IS technology not be used for military purposes.

Y/n: Cool.

Goddess: There is something important, kind of a catch to the IS. The IS units can only be piloted by a female, and as of now, there's only one male who can operate an IS.

Y/n: So... why go through the IS?

Goddess: 2 reasons. Reason 1, I'm going to reincarnate you with a personal IS that I made through the blueprints I saw from the original creator, and it will only work for the person I designate to, that being you. Reason 2, due to the IS, the world's become a Matriarchy.

Y/n: Oh god...

Goddess: So, with that being told, I will reincarnate you into that world with the personal IS, God's Hand.

Y/n: Alright. Whenever you're ready, send me over!

Goddess: Very well then!

The goddess then brings out the IS, plants into Y/n's little energy ball, and starts to transport him.