4- THE CONFRONTATION pt 1

It was about 8:30 and the women were getting ready to go to the club opening.

Akelia was eating grapes from Karma's refrigerator as Karma fixed her best friend's hair.

"Sit still," Karma tells Akelia and Akelia smacks her lips. "If you would've told me a few days in advance that we were going clubbing I wouldn't have you fixing my natural hair," Akelia said.

Karma rolled her eyes. "I just found out about it this morning when I was going to work. Lucas dropped the bomb on me so if you should be mad at anyone be mad at him," she said.

Akelia's natural hair was so pretty and healthy. It looked like she had weave in her hair but she didn't it was all hers. It was a honey blonde color because she had just dyed it.

Akelia had on some glossy leather pants and a white long sleeve. She had on some nice open toe heels that were to die for.

She had a necklace around her neck with her initial and some big hoop earrings. She had on some 25 mm mink lashes and her lipgloss was popping.

Akelia looked good and now that her hair was finished it looked like a middle part with her edges done and everything.

"Oooh best friend you so cute," Karma said as she turns off the flat irons and spray her hair with oil sheen.

Akelia makes some duck lips. "Thank you bitch," she said.

"Now go put on your clothes right now," Akelia said as she popped some gum in her mouth.

Karma went to the room to put on her clothes. She already taken a shower but she decided to take another quick one to get all that hair product stuff off her.

When she came out she looked so cute. Karma had on a spaghetti strapped mini  dress. It sparkled and it showed off all her curves. She had on some heels that wrapped around her whole leg and they were shiny as well.

She had on some lipgloss and her braids in a bun. Her necklace was around her neck and she had on some small earrings. Her mink 25 mm eyelashes were on point.

"Ooh bestie! You trynna get fucked ain't you?" Akelia said and Karma rolled her eyes.

"No, I can't show up to an opening of a club looking any ole way," Karma said as she sprayed herself with some perfume.

She had her purse in her hand as she checked herself in the mirror.

She was about to say something until her doorbell rang.

She goes to the intercom. "Who is it?" She said pressing talk. "It's me, let me up," Lucky said and she buzzed him in as she slightly opened the door.

"I have to get my charger hold on," she tells Akelia and goes in the room to find it.

Lucky comes in the house and greet Akelia. "Wassup loud mouth, you look good," he tells her and she fake smiles.

"You don't look bad yourself," she said rolling her eyes.

Lucky had on a black V neck with some black pants with the fashionable holes in them. His aa belt was around his waist which didn't help cause he still had his pants hanging off him and he had his gold chain around his neck.

He had one some fashionable clear glasses and his grill in his mouth. His Rolex on his wrist was blinding to even look at. He had on some brown suede cavalier boots with the black strips on the side.

His dreads were hanging and they were curly from him having them tied up.

"Karma you ready?" He asked as he looked at the watch.