14- REVENGE PT 2

Lucky was sitting at the trap house. Him and Casey still weren't speaking and he didn't really care.

If Casey got a conversation out of Lucky it was for strictly business nothing more than that.

Someone knocked on the door in the back room he was in. "Come in," he said as he was bagging up product.

A man with glasses came in holding blueprints of things. "Sir, I have blueprints of how to get inside Mister Kelly's house," he said and Lucky pointed at an empty table.

He sits the blueprints down and then looked at Lucky. He pushed his glasses up. Lucky dusted his hands off and then got up from the seat.

"What ya got?" He said as he stood over the table and saw the man spread the blueprints out.

The layout of Brandon's house was built nice. Brandon was a king pin. In fact he was right where Lucky was at if not higher.

They never had problems out of them until now. Lucky figured as long as they were both making money why bother each other but Brandon wanted a war and that he was gone give him.

"There are entry ways here and here. High level security 24/7. His wife and kids live there which makes sense why he has beefy security there. His garage is here, video surveillance shoots even the littlest fly. The only way in is when the guards switch for lunch. The guards will be a little less lean and are a little less out of shape but we have to be careful cause they are trigger happy," he said and Lucky nodded.

"Okay how fast can you get a crew and go over this?" He asked him.

"Give me a couple of days sir and it would all be done for you," he said and Lucky nodded.

"Ight thanks man I really appreciate it," he said dapping him up. The man takes the blueprints and hurried off.

Lucky pants begin to vibrate Indicating his phone was ringing.

He reached in his pocket and pulled it out looking at who it was.

Karma ✨🤍would like FaceTime.....

Lucky smiles at her picture which he took of her holding Snacks kissing his furry head.

He slides the bar across the screen and Karma is on the screen clear as day.

She had on a hoodie and was bare face which Lucky thought looked even more beautiful.

"What you doing?" She asked him and he sat down back on the couch. He sits the phone against something.

Karma could now see him sitting and almost all of his body except his knees and down.

"Man working. Wassup? What you doing?" He asked finishing bagging up product.

"Nothing. Snacks over here running around in the living room. I'm watching tv well trying to. Snacks keeps pulling my cover off," she said and he chuckled.

Karma sniffs. "You catching a cold baby?" Lucky asked.

"A little bit. I've been sneezing a lot and have a slight cough. I've been tired as hell. I haven't even been accepting appointments," she said and Lucky nodded.

"You and Loud mouth still ain't talking?" He asked her dusting his pants once more. She gave him a look in the phone.

"Are you and Casey talking?" She asked and he gave her a look.

"Right, don't ask me no dumb shit like that," she said and he chuckled.

It's been two weeks since Karma beat Brook and Nikki ass in the mall.