Brypu&Kids: Family Bonding

Request by ltsyourfault

Brypu Family Bonding

~No PoV~

Everyone in the Brypu family were just doing something, none of them really important but we're going to focus of Bryan, who wanted to get a better relationship with his children since he only just now met them because he has been dead for 4 years. He started planning a way for all of them to do something fun together, going through some pros and cons of each one. After thinking for a while, he finally came up with something he was going to do.

~Bryan's PoV~

My first task was to get everyone together, which wasn't very hard seeing as they were all in this house, just in different rooms.

After I gathered them all up in one of the empty rooms we had in this house, I started explaining to them what I was planning to do.

"Alright kids, and Inpu, we're going to be doing something that I think will be fun for all of us"

"What is it?" Femi asked, seeming interested in my plan

"Well, we are going to be making a pillow fort! I got huge blankets and lots of pillows, and we will be using this empty room so we can use all of it"

Atlas looked like he was about to say something before Lotus hit him with their wing and started speaking while Atlas just muttered something I couldn't hear.

"That does sound like a lot of fun! When do we start?"

"Right now!"

I went to the big pile of blankets and threw each of them one, along with two pillows, and grabbed a few items I got to support the blankets. And with that, we all started.

~ A small timeskip to when the fort was made, but first some honorable moments

"Lotus, thats my blanket!" Femi yelling at Lotus and playing tug a war with a blanket.

"Go away Dad!" Atlas shouting at Inpu covered in a blanket from head to toe.

"Can pillows be our lunch?" Lotus, holding a pillow that looks, and somehow smells like a donut.

"Ah, wholesome family moments" Bryan, 25 seconds into a pillow war and everyone yelling at each other.

~ Now back to your sceduled program

~No PoV~
After the pillow fort was completed everyone claimed a section as their room, having the middle area as a living room and a small area full of food plushes and pillows labeled as the kitchen. Each of them had fun and showed their rooms to eachother, everyones room having different decorations to make them unique. At the end of it all they laid down in the 'livingroom' in a pile and fell asleep with Bryan's wings around all of them.

~The End~

Sorry this took so long, but now we will be attempting to create a scedule or at least get request done faster. For now, goodbye!
~ ET