Part 2

U went back to the waterfall as you remembered that you left your jacket there.....when you went there you saw Chief and Tian in water together........u faked cough to get there attention which was successful. Chief quickly moved out and tian quickly ducked more in water.....

Chief - y-yn... what are you doing here?

Yn - I am sorry I interrupted you guys...I actually forgot my jacket...(pointing at you jacket)

Chief - oh....but

Yn - No need you know I am not homophobic, u have my support.

Chief - no listen

But you were nowhere near listening

Yn - I told u....and the villagers are also open-minded...(patting his hand)

Suddenly he held your waist from back and jumped into water
You widen your eyes

Yn - wHaa- ChIIiieeeeefffff-
When you ducked your head out phu also had taken out and he started laughing with tian while you just glared at him.....

Chief - what?! U were not listening to me .......( he explained the story that tian pranked him by diving underwater and Chief thought he downed )

By now you were laughing hard.....you slowly went to the shore and sat there....

Yn - wahhh! I am totally wet because you but it was totally worth the story (laughing)

Chief just glared while coming out too. You noticed tian was still in water

Yn - why are you not coming out?

Tian - I am only in boxers (hesitantly)

Yn - .........(chief and you controlling your laugh)

Yn - okk u come out... I am also going, because someone decided to throw me in water

U got up and went to your home to change.
(Later you wore the picture above
It's upto u to have boots with heels or flat boots)

After changing you went out to see yod, Chief and tian looking towards his bathroom....
U started laughing again getting there attention...
While tian just glared at you both high-fiveing.....

After that Chief dragged you wherever he went inspite your protest because you didn't wanted to stay with tian for long...
But did chief listen? Hell nah....
You three went to meet khama and have food with him, u and Chief sat next to each other while tian and khama sat together...
After tian got to know his eggs were actually pig brain his reaction was hilarious but then...

Khama - huh! Chief, yn what about miss torfun?

you both freezed but quickly recovered but u noticed tian expression, he looked guilty? or something
But looked at chief shrugging it off

Chief looked at you while answering

Chief - uhh...she is caught up with some unfinished work(looking at khama)

Yn - she couldn't come back in time here for this school semester
Everyone looked at you

Khama - that's fine then! Let's continue

After eating

Khama - Mr. Tian can I ask you something?
Have you been here before?

He seem to think and answer suddenly

Tian - no, never

Khama - never? It's strange! I feel very familiar with you

You furrowed your eyebrows