coffee / sparkling's pov

*5:30 am, at the bar*

I slowly closed one eye as I wiped down the tables, feeling my body get heavier with each one. I was usually sound asleep in my king-sized bed, buried in soft blankets and light pillows about now, but my 5:00 pm alarm had accidentally been set to am and I couldn't force myself back to sleep. Now I was here, half asleep and bored. I realized with a heavy sigh that I had finished cleaning the bar and was ready to open it. Almost ready. I peered over at a fancy wooden clock on the wall, it was only 5:32 am. I always like to open the bar at 12, so I simply sat down and blankly stared at my expensive phone, which is extremely unlike me. Then, I drifted asleep, head leaning back against the top of the long sofa, phone slowly going into sleep mode.

*11 am*

I'm startled by the obnoxious jazzy ringtone on my phone, as it vibrates in my lap. I open one eye, thinking I'm still in bed, wrapped up. After a couple of long seconds of staring, I get up from the sofa and disable my alarm. It was the one supposed to wake me up in the mornings, and wake me up it did. I hate that alarm, it's the main reason I get out of bed so quickly every morning. I looked at the small clock on my wrist. 11 am, I still had enough time to get something to drink. But what, exactly, was I going to drink? I was still tired, so my usual alcoholic beverages were out of the question. I thought it might be late enough to text someone now, to see what I should do.  I scroll through my contacts, hoping there was someone there who wasn't a stranger who had tried to flirt with me at the bar. I ended up deciding to text Mint Choco.

-Texts-

Sparkling: Mint Choco? 

Mint Choco: What is it? You don't usually text me unless you want me to perform at your bar.

Sparkling: Usually, but this time I just wanted advice. Advice on what to drink when I'm tired.

Mint Choco: Is that even a question, or just a test to see if I will say alcohol?

Sparkling: It's not a test!!! Just give me some sort of suggestion.

Mint Choco: Ok then, you should go to the cafe and get some sort of coffee or tea, it's nice in there. 

Mint Choco: Bye, I have to tune my violin now.

Sparkling: Goodbye! And thanks!

-Real-life-

A cafe? As in that place next door with all those plants? Sure, I don't really care at this point. I still need to do my hair and make myself look good, though. Just incase.