•Part 1•

"Go y/n go.. You can't spent your life inside this cage! Be brave! Yes I will do it and that's it" -she said to herself then jumped out from her bed to kitchen.

"Good morning mom.."

-"Good morning cupcake..." -her mom said then pinched her cheeks.

"Where is dad?"
-hearing her innocent question her mom turned to face her then said.

"aigoo!! Is my baby is growing down? Its 11:00 now"
-"Oh, ok then I don't want breakfas-"

-before she complete her words...

"Yes you gonna eat lunch now"
-"NOW? "

"Yes, why? -As soon as her mom said that she started to tear up.

"What happened?" -her mom asked her.

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE A BABY! I DONE WITH YOU ALL! I AM FR**CKIN' 20 NOW! I WANNA GO TO UNIVERSITY! EVERY ONE AT MY AGE IS ENJOYING THEIR TIME WITH FRIENDS AND STUDIES, BUT ME BEING LOCKED IN A BIG DAMN HOUSE!!! Why mom? Why? Please let me go outside.. Its been almost 1year I started to spent my whole day here... Please.... I don't know, what I do to all to make me lock here! I can only remember me here after discharged from hospital.. Do I have Friends? Do anyone know me? Do I even exists for people outside from this house?!! Please answer me mom..."

-she said while crying hardly and badly, she expressed her all feelings inside her heart which was a block to her, she always wanted to be a free bird unlike what happening to her now. But she never told her parents about her happiness because she never got that much courage to raise her voice on then but today she don't know what happened to herself but one thing, she is really mad and sad... Also no response from her mom who is just looking at her with guilty eyes nothing else what can she do...

"So y-you have n-nothing to say m-mom?" -she asked with her sobbing voice which they never heard before because she is a silent cry-er.

" you all are faking your love!! I know!!!" -she said those words before running to her room locking the room behind her...

TIME SKIP ; NIGHT

"Y/n-iee.... Come I have chocolate for you..." -her dad called out her to give her the chocolates which is her favorite also a routine to hug her dad who is coming back from work with her chocolate partner. But what surprised her dad is y/n's silent response.

"Hon, sit there I will give your coffee now, I wanna have a talk with you" -her mom said as he sat on the couch feeling tired also not that happy. Her mom comes with coffee and sat beside him to have talk.

"Hon, our fear is coming true, we must do something fastly or else- -before she complete her words she started to cry.

"hon, what are talking about? And why are you crying where is y/n?" -he asked fully worried.

"Hon, l-look Y/n is growing, She must want to go university, have friends, go out, know the world but why are we locking her here? Lets open up to her, pleasee... Don't deny... -she said while looking at him with red eyes which appeared as the result of crying whole day for her daughter who is fighting with her tears.

"What make you think about it all of sudden...? We already fix it on the very first day.. Right? -he asked understanding her words what she is talking about.

"She cryed infront of me, she got angry for the very first time. But I can feel she is crying silently the whole day. Will she hate us now for locking her here..? I am scarred to lose her again... Lets open up....!"

             To be continued....