•Part 5•

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" -our professor yelled at the boy who is sitting Beside Jungkook.

"Sorry mr. Lee " -he said while bowing.

"No sorry needed, you may get out" -our professor yelled again.

"Bu- " -that Taehyung guy was about to Something but..

"GET OUT!!!" -professor shouted almost breaking my eardrum.

"You better explain" -Taehyung whispered to Jungkook before getting out from the class.

"So.. Back to class.." -professor said, but..

"What- ok.." -that Taehyung guy said then about enter to the class...? Wtf?

"Hey, not to you.. I mean Back to lesson, and you get out!" -the professor again shouted at him. Poor boy. This professor is an Angry bird.

Lastly the boring class ended. I turn to my back to see Jungkook packing his stuffs. May be for next class...?

"Hey kookie, what is next class?"

"Huh? Next is lunch break..." -Jungkook said making say O...

He said then walked out from the class, I was about to walk with him but...

"Hey, you.. Why are you being so clingy with him? Huh?" -that girl who is my seatmate asked me with disgusted face or lets say with original face, its already look disgusting.

"Why? Is there any problem got to you?" -i asked back, you know what, I am a bad*ss.

"Yes! He is mine, so keep distance with him!" -this b*tch!!!

"First of all, he is not your boyfriend to tell he is your's, not even your friend atleast and secondly, do he have a virus which i should keep distance from him? Huh?" -i said all these words while praying it turn into be true because i don't even know how he is.. Gosh!

When she stayed all silent while the students left at the class room is being amazed I felt proud of my words and senseu 0f hoomur. It is true... I have got a sexy brain, you know?

"Hey you..." -i again called out her.

"I have a name, you can call that!!" -she said, but i don't know this b*tch's name. F**k.

"And I don't know that, I never wanna knew that too" -i said not caring if they think it weird or not.

"What the-" -she was about to say something but irrupted by.. Lalisa..?

What unnie is doing here?!

"Hwasa!!!!" -unnie said then ran to us, was it her name?

"Hwasa.. Stop bullying her!" -unnie said while holding my wrist pushing her lighly.

"Wow! You got a butty-ful name" -i said with a smirk.

"You-" -that hawasa- wasa- hwasta- aish that girl said but..

"Enough lets go y/n" -unnie said while dragging me out from the class, I could see some students capturing my stUnDs, I never knew I have this much fans *winks to cameras*

"Lets go to cafeteria" -unnie said but I but I see Jungkook, leaning onto one locker.

"Unnie You go I am gonna eat with him." -i said running towards him.

"Jungkookiee.. Let's eat together..? Pweaseu.." -i said with my popular pupPy eyes.

"Yah! Girl, seriously!? What happened to you" -aish this unnie won't let me alone.

"Ignore her koo.. Can we eat together..?

"Ko-koo..?!" -what's with this unnie!?!

"Not kokoo, just koo.." -i said then turn to face Jungkook again. Grab his hands clinging onto it.

"Girl! Tell me the truth, you went UN for flirting classes..?!" -hearing those words jungkook let out a chuckle, cute.

"Yes! Why? Lets go gguk..." -I said to her then pushed her lightly, just for fun but end up bumping with a boy, who just closed his locker.

Oh, no! Dashi run run run!!! I ran from there with gguk.

On other hand→ AUTHOR POV

"Oh, I am sorry... -she said while bowing to the boy or lets say her long time crush, whome she bumped with.

"Its fine, can we eat lunch together seems like your friend ditched you" -he said with a chuckle, which made lisa's heart flutter.

"Oh yeah, she is just.... -she said nervously, shyly not know what to say, aish! This girl gonna make this awkward.

"Let's go" -he said while dragging her while his blood traveling through his cheeks.

Y/N's POV

After running from there, I stopped, when I bumped to someone, its not Jungkook of course he is getting dragged by me behind. Then who will be that?

"Yah! Don't you have eyes..?"   -I said before looking to the person.

Oh, it was that poor Taehyung guy, not only him, an another one too.. He don't seems like mad, why..? Aish! This me, do I wanna get someone mad at me? I don't know what I am saying, every screws of mine are loose, i must fix that first.

"Hyung, I wa- "  -Jungkook spoke but got cutted by the short one who is not Taehyung.

"Are you two dating?"  -he said with a smirk while wiggling his eyebrows.

"JIMIN SHI!!!!!"  -Jungkook yelled, his name..? Maybe..

To be continued....
I wish he could run-
away from Jungkook-
with his tiny legs.