Chapter 2: Dare

I Like You So Much You Will Know It- Cover Ysabelle (C-drama A Love So Beautiful)

16th October 2012

It was Saturday. Taeyeon was surprised how quick Saturday came. She was extremely nervous. She now feels something in her stomach whenever she sees Baekhyun but doesn't quite know what it is. She was sitting down on the swings at the park, waiting for Baekhyun to come. Taeyeon looked at her watch and it was already 4pm. She had been waiting since 2 because of her sister being too loud. She sighed. She thought he was never gonna come. Taeyeon put on makeup and tried to wear a nice outfit for him but he wasn't even coming.

And she doesn't even know why she cared so much to put makeup on.

She was about to get up but Baekhyun ran up to her.

"Am I late?" Baekhyun panted heavily.

Taeyeon got up and looked up to him. She saw sweat dripping down his forehead as he gasps for air.

Taeyeon was blushing so hard but hid it by shoving her hair on her face.

"Yes you are Byun." She replied cooly.

Baekhyun smiled.

"Byun? Then do you possibly want to be Mrs Byun?" He mischievously asked.

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Never in a million years!" She replied sharply.

Baekhyun laughed. Taeyeon felt a smile tug her lips, seeing him laugh. What was this feeling? She thought.

"Well...let's go to the library to do some homework. Like you said." He anxiously said after a minute of silence.

Taeyeon nodded and the both went to the library. When they entered the library, Taeyeon was astonished about how big it was. The shelves were all clean and tidy unlike the other libraries shes been to. She was absolutely in awe. Even Baekhyun could tell by the way she looked at the place. Deep down, he also wished she would look at him, just the way she looks at the books but more lovingly.

By the time Baekhyun was daydreaming about Taeyeon and his future together, she had already completed the homework.

"Ya! Byun you didn't even do anything." Taeyeon yelled.

No response from Baekhyun.

Taeyeon looked up to see him  already staring at her. She felt her heart pounding. Baekhyun was also feeling the same way. The 2 were staring at each other for god knows how long. Taeyeon broke the eye contact.

"Well uhm...i think I've got to go to uhh our dorm ha.." Taeyeon said nervously.

Baekhyun nodded and silence fell upon them once again. Taeyeon quickly ran out of the library and went straight to the dorm which wasn't far.

Baekhyun later came out of the library and went to his dorm, smiling and jumping, looking like a man who is crazy. Except he was crazy in love.

Taeyeon was at the dorm, screaming at herself after the incident. Tiffany was a bit concerned about her but didn't say anything.

"Taeyeon, are you sure you don't like him?" She asked.

Taeyeon started laughing hysterically.

"PFFFFTTTTT ME?!!! LIKING HIM?!! DONT BE STUPID TIFFANY."

Tiffany sighed. Taeyeon had been screaming Baekhyun's name for absolutely no reason. She thought that what happened at the library was really not a big deal to be freaked out about but she thought since it's Taeyeon's first time falling in love, might as well get excited over little things. Then a smirk crept up on Tiffany's face.

Taeyeon who was busy laughing and giggling like a little kid noticed her smirk. She stopped laughing.

"What are you thinking Tiffany? What are you thinking that is so smirky to smirk about?" Taeyeon asked.

"Taeyeon. I have a perfect idea for you."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. She already knew where she was going because Tiffany had done this so many times but each time it failed.

"Tiffany no. You know that it won't work on him. He wasn't born yesterday. Wouldn't it strange for me to have constantly rejected him and now saying I want to date him? Plus he probably would be a bit sad after finding out that I've been asking him out as a dare."  Taeyeon said worriedly.

A soft smile grew on Tiffany's face.

"Don't worry, I've got this all planned."

Baekhyun was now talking to Nichkhun outside of school. Nichkhun was at his final year at school when Baekhyun was in his 4th year. Now, Baekhyun is in his final year.

"So Baekhyun, I've heard rumours you like someone." Nichkhun said.

Baekhyun just laughed as he already told the whole school about his big fat crush on Taeyeon.

"Yeah the whole school knows about it because of me so it's not really a secret I guess."

Nichkhun looked at him and smirked.

"Baekhyun, want to play truth or dare?" Nichkhun asked with a smug look on his face.

Baekhyun was confused but still said yes.

"Okay but let's play it different. Rock Paper Scissors shoot or nah?"

"Shoot."

"Okay, outta 3"

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissors"

"shoot!"

Baekhyun was holding scissors while Nichkhun was holding paper. Dammit Nichkhun thought.

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissors"

"Shoot!"

Baekhyun was holding paper while Nichkhun was holding rock. Nichkhun smirked while Baekhyun was disappointed and shook his head.

"Are you ready for the last one Byun?" Nichkhun smirked.

"Any time Nick."

"Rock...."

"Paper..."

"Scissors..."

"SHOOT!"

Baekhyun was holding scissors while Nichkhun was holding rock. Nichkhun screamed in excitement which surprised Baekhyun.

"Are you alright...? What is so exciting about rock, paper, scissors?"

"Well Baekhyun, Truth Or Dare?"

Baekhyun thought for a minute and decided to pick truth.

"Truth"

"Cmonnn Baekkie don't be like this. Add some spice to it!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and chose Dare.

Nichkhun thought about his and Tiffany's plan and how it worked perfectly.

"Is it alright if I ask you to do something?"

"Yeah of course it is Nick."

"Well I dare you..."

"Continue?"

"To ask Taeyeon out" Nichkhun asked.