🦋

Hi fam, me again.

I'm here with another zarry story probably my third. Yes as we know this story is called

"The Silence Between The Notes"

And this is probably the best plot I hv ever came up with. I'll explain.

This is about the Love story of Icarus and God Apollo. But in my way.

Icarus is immortal here, and he's still living on earth. But without wings, he's also considered as an angel here.

He uses the name Zayn, on earth.

Then we have God Apollo, He's Harry. I'm making some major changes in the mythology so know more about these.

Apollo is a god in Greek mythology, and one of the Twelve Olympians. He is the son of Zeus and Leto and the twin brother of Artemis.

He is the god of healing, medicine, archery, music, poetry and the sun.

In Greek mythology, Icarus was the son of the master craftsman Daedalus, the creator of the Labyrinth ( an elaborate, confusing structure )

Icarus and Daedalus attempt to escape from Crete (an island) by means of wings that Daedalus constructed from feathers and wax.

Daedalus warns Icarus first of complacency and then of hubris (describes a personality quality of extreme or excessive pride) ,

instructing him to fly neither too low nor too high, lest the sea's dampness clog his wings or the sun's heat melt them.

Icarus ignores Daedalus's instructions not to fly too close to the sun, causing the wax in his wings to melt.

He tumbles out of the sky, falls into the sea, and drowns.

- the story starts from here :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-- Warnings -

-- Mature contant

-- not actually based on mythology I'm making massive changes

-- lot of flashbacks

-- this is my own work if this resembles smth idk how cuz it just came into my head.

Ps. Pls don't steal, if you see this somewhere tag me

-- Bad language and uk uk

-- so many flashbacks

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Story in short,

Icarus is actually a human, and Apollo is a God. In the actual mythology, but I'm making changes.

Icarus becomes and angel, I'll tell how ≈
And Apollo dies, in a war at Olympus (that's the place where Greek gods and goddesses live)

But Apollo reborn as a human in earth, when that human dies he gets re-born again.

It goes like that, this human is our Harry, he gets tons of flashbacks of Apollo.

As I said Icarus uses the name Zayn, well has been using it for centuries.

He knows Apollo gets re-born. He finds him everytime, more like fate brings them together everytime.

But the fact is that they can't be together 😀

When they are in their happiest moment, an act of affection from Icarus would kill Apollo. But he comes alive again.

Ok so this part, this coming alive part I got it from a movie. Idk which cuz it randomly flashed over my mind.

Well how's it? If you guys won't ruin this book in a beautiful way I won't write ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I'm jk I write for you guys <3

I dedicate this to all my friends and all who's reading this, I'm too lazy to tag everyone <3

I love everyone, istg I won't kill Zayn I never lie 🖤

.
.
.
.
.

(Update )

So like i decided to add a side ship yup.