CHAPTER 17

XXX🔞🔞⚠️

Ego's pov

I rolled to the other side of the bed and placed my head more into the pillow.......why isn't it soft like it should be but It feels really comfortable though.....I adjust better into it

"Mmmmm"

Just there I felt a hand on ass grabbing a hand full of it......
I'm
"Don't fucking make sounds like that if you don't want to be fucked"

"Sweet heavenly Jesus you scared me"
I jumped out of his arm...
"I thought I was hugging a pillow"

"A pillow? I am not soft baby girl" he raised an eyebrow in a cocky way looking at me then he spanked me hard....

"Ouch that hurts"

But I like it

That's the whore in me talking

"But you like it don't you"

"I don't fucking lik_e ahhh ...." He spanked me again harder and my whorish pussy gets wet

"You should watch your fucking mouth with me though.......I hate it when you curse" he is so bossy

"But you just fucking cursed too"
He spanked harder... and it's becoming really difficult holding back my moan.....

"Stop doing that" it came out more like a whimper...

"making sounds that will get you fucked" he pulled me on top of him and my pussy was in direct contact with his dick and he is fucking big that it scares me, him being in just a brief didn't help the case.
"Fuccccck......" He rolled my hips and i followed his movement and starting grinding more.....
"Mmmmmm yes just like that"

His cock keeps growing bigger.....

"Like this" I grinded slower then I went harder...

"Fuck Ego" he spanked my ass

"Do it again" I said breathlessly
His hand hitting me hard and I swear my butt cheeks are red by now.....
He pulled my shirt off me

"I love this view" he sucked my earlobe......"you are doing so good"
He squeezes my boobs  and sucks giving them both attention, bitting and licking.......
I really want to know what his lips taste like.......
So I brought my lips closer to his...so close but he placed his on my neck instead and  he started kissing me there.....I ached my neck to give him a better access.

I am fucking losing control right now

I kissed his neck, down to his nipple..... I am a virgin not a saint

"Haaaa Fucccccck" he groaned and flipped me over , now I was under him... without wasting time his lips were on my breast like a hungry Lion
"Mmmmm" his hands moved down to my pussy cupping my juice.

"Haaaa Femi" I moaned out
He insists a finger in side me without warning... thrusting in and out slowly.......
"Aaaa yea I like your finger inside" my eyes rolled back into my head.......

"You do........." I nod my head I can't bring my self to say anything else.......
"I should go faster??" he asked before taking my nipple into that heavenly mouth of his...

"Yes yes yes faster" I moaned out and bucked my hips up to match his thrust......I moved my hand to rub my clit......I can't take it anymore..

"Don't fucking touch it" he moved my hand off and replaced it with his......
"You want to cum baby" he rubbed and fucked me with his finger..
"Can you take another finger"
I moaned and he puts another inside me......two long fucking digits fucking my tight hole........