Before Prince Jason

"My heart was beating as hard as a jaguar." You look back and see people chasing, look forwards and you see the dark and scary woods. And just to think I had no idea this would happen four days ago. It was one of those cold mornings, that if you went outside to stare at the beautiful view where you could see a majestic castle surrounded by beautiful woods that danced to the beat of the wind and a burning sun that could easily kiss your cheeks, you will probably see the opposite and your eyes might even get frozen. At least that morning you could still hear the birds beautiful singing. "Quinn, breakfast is ready" said dad, and I knew it wasn't one of his scams of talking to me about prince Grant because I could smell and almost taste the fried sea weed, clams and the fresh salt. Althought the whole breakfast all he talked about was prince Grant, any ways most of what I heard was "Blah, blah, blah". "Princess! "Come fast!" I ran as fast as I could to only find out that that money lover prince left me a rose, just one. "Awww" the maids said, while I was in my head thinking of how much he must love money to just leave me a single rose ,a single lonely rose, like he will stay if he keeps,on acting like this.