The meeting

"You, get dressed now"said my dad almost breaking my ear. "Why....." I said to him, scared "Because you need to go meet prince Grant at 3:00 pm and you got to look your best, now get dressed before I give the throne to your married sister!" That really scared me. My sister was 2 years younger than me, but that didn't stop her from getting married before me. That made me more scare than anything because that means if I don't get married in 2 years she will have the throne even though shes younger. It was already 2:00 pm and my hair was undone, that was the hardest part of getting ready, my hair. It was 3:00 pm and a royal carrage was waiting for me, while it was driven by beautiful sea horses. My hair looked ok, it was put in a fancy bun, but I really didn't care if it was up to me I've would of gone in my pajamas. I arrived to prince Grant's castle and my tommy starred to feel a bit funny, but it didn't mater much because I just wanted to get over with this stupid meeting. "Oh darling you look great!" Said Grants mother, queen Arden, with a sarcastic tone that burned me from the inside to the outside. I said to her "Thank you, but if you please excuse me I have to be home by 4:30 its my best friends birthday", although it wasn't true I knew very much her birthday was on 3 weeks, she still believed me. There he was evil eyes, deep black hair, camouflage green tail, and arms that no one wanted to mess with, ugh how much I hate him. "Hello, beautiful brow headed girl." Said prince Grant. "Hello Grant, how are you?" Of course I replied with a tone that only I understand non one messed with my brown hair or even my blue eyes and pink lips. It was the first time that I met him, all I knew about him was what my dad Poseidon told me about. That evening we drank fresh tea and ate clams, and then I went home. "So, how was it?" Said dad. "Oh, it was great, we are already engage!" I replied. "Really?" "No dad!"