▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎

Yoooo Saaaalaaam Beooblee!

Aaaand! I'm again with.... (I'm bad at this.. Bohat zyada.) another boooook!

This time it's a one shot ya phir zyda se zyda two shot (Idk what it's called) book!

The stories will be shooortie, simple and sweetie and as much as heart-warming I want it be.

These stories might have the simplest characters with warm heartening plot without any advance English cause I'm bad at that too!

[I wish to improve, say Aameen!]

Everything is Lihagically, if nothing make sense, you better know what it is.

Feel free to correct me, wherever I'm wrong.

Well, This bundle of stories creates all kind of imaginations and My dms are always welcoming if you have anyyy (not typical please)story ideas/plots that you want me to pen down in my way.

IMP NOTE—
I'M VERY POSSESSIVE WITH MY CHARACTERS!
Characters can be Muslim by religion and they aren't meant to be perfect nor are they're here to spread anything negative. I hope you all won't be like 'Haraam Boy/Haraam Girl!' 'That isn't Halal'

The story isn't meant to teach wrong or right doings but that obviously doesn't mean that the writer supports the Haram Stuff.

They're fictional, they DON'T exist.
THEY AREN'T REAL, PEOPLE!

   With that reality check ✔

Adios Kiddos, Peaceee Out!

Love, Maaha.