-Note; I love you and you know who you are.

Okay, hi guys! So, this is not a Chapter, nope. I finished exams today and I'll upload a whole more chapters but I need to write this, right here and tight now.

So basically, I began writing this story for my Twitter, not just a bestfriend, but a Sister; Svenja. She's seriously one of the most Amazing persons you can even meet, and guess what? She thinks she's not worth it. I'm gonna tell you some stuff about Svenja. She's funny, more like hilarious, she can make you laugh anytime. She's the cutest thing in the history of cute things ever, literally. She's nice, very very very, nice. She's Beautifuuuul, no wait, She is Gorgeous. She's strong, from what I've seen. She's the best friend you can ever have, always comforts me. She can always makes you smile. Her obsession of Harry is unbelievable. The way she spams my Twitter mentions makes me happy. And the way she fangirls over this fanfic, is also wonderful. How Shy she was on the Skype call. Our Kik conversations are our little secrets. Do I need to go on? Yes, because I want to. No, I NEED and HAVE to. Svenja is literally one Amazing person, inside and outside. She's very special to me, more than you can ever imagine. You know, those times I get depressed and fed up and all, and I talk to her; she always makes me smile. And she thinks she's ugly. Seriously, Sve? Seriously? Okay, guys, I'm telling you here from what I've seen, Svenja IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. And you know what, Sve? ...

YOU'RE INSECURE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR, YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOOR. DON'T NEED MAKE-UP TO COVER UP, BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IN ENOOOOUGH. EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT, EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOOOOU. BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE! <3

Man, I just LOVE you so much. And that what you told me on Kik just a few minutes ago, hurt me. Because you ARE worth it. You do NOT suck. You're Amazing, in every single way, baby. And you're Beautifuuuuuuul, I'm telling you. You. Are. Pretty.

I know most of you are wondering why am I sharing this with you, because I want people to know how Amazing and Wonderful a person can be but they still don't see it. How Beautiful they can be, yet so insecure. How a Best-friend can be for you, even though they have never even seen your face. To me, there are two persons who represent this; Svenja and Franny.

So, Sve, Thank YOU. For everything. For making me happy. For making me smile. For being so Wondeful. For loving me. For letting me love you. For being a sister to me. For being yourself. Thank you. I Love you, Always and Forever.

Ps; Look in the Mirror, Woman. You'll see true beauty in there and when you search deep down you heart, you'll know you have even more beauty. <3